FT: Skies of Arcadia Legends (New/Sealed)

spidey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Want: Suikoden III.

Open to other offers. Mostly looking for GC or PS2.

PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Edit: Forgot to mention that it is new and sealed.

I'm not looking to sell because I did not buy this at CC and I do not want to take a monetary hit on it. I'd rather trade it away.

what about straight-out selling Skies? How much, if you are interested in selling, would you ask for? PM me if interested

I also have a copy of Skies or Arcaida Legends GC for trade, looking for Yoshi Island GBA complete in Decent condition. One thing though, I will not send first. Sorry but i have been screwed lots before, and not going to have it happen again. Have ebay feedback if that means anything, My skies is complete and in decent condition, plays fine, but manual is a little beat up.

yes u will send first cause yer the new guy - or count on never trading here - u dont make the rules we do - Lord of the Flies style Piggy

Well i probaly wont ever trade here then, I will just stick with ebay. Its not like its a big deal if no one will trade with me, I will just put the game up on ebay, use the money to buy yoshi story. I just saw someone here wanted a copy of it, so i thought i would post.

bread's done
Back