FT: Soul Calibur IV PS3

dipset121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Brand New Factory Sealed Soul Calibur 4 PS3

Item Description
Hello All I have a Brand New sealed copy of Soul Calibur 4 for PS3 for trade. The game will be sent bubble envelope. The game comes from the $10 dollar best buy sale and from a smoke free home.

Wanted
I am looking for the following:
Soul Calibur 4 Xbox 360
007 QoS T-Shirt Bundle New Sealed Xbox 360

Shipping:
I will be shipping this item via the USPS first class including delivery confirmation. The confirmation number will be given to my trade partner to track the package.

This is my first trade so I am hoping for the best if interested in this item please PM me or Post in the thread.

I will be sending your game out today via first class and will be contacting you via pm and in this thread with any updates about the packages where abouts. I also will be sending you your delivery confirmation number once the package is sent. Please pm me your address to where to send the game to.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Edgeworth']I'll give you 007 (360) for SCIV.[/quote]

I accept that trade offer confirming that its new and sealed and its the t-shirt edition correct?

I traded my copy of soul calibur 4 new sealed for ps3 to edgeworth for his copy of 007 QoS T-shirt edition brand new sealed for xbox 360. I have one addtional copy of soul calibur 4 for ps3 sealed left.

Updated Tracking information of the sent game
Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Processed, May 01, 2009, 12:42 am, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403
bullet_circle.gif
Processed, April 29, 2009, 10:49 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176
bullet_circle.gif
Acceptance, April 29, 2009, 5:18 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104

Associated Label/Receipt:
Detailed Results:

Delivered, May 01, 2009, 11:10 am, RIVERSIDE, CA 92503
Arrival at Unit, May 01, 2009, 5:21 am, RIVERSIDE, CA 92503
Processed, May 01, 2009, 12:42 am, SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92403
Processed, April 29, 2009, 10:49 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176
Acceptance, April 29, 2009, 5:18 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104

Trade partner contacted twice with no response. No confirmation of my game being sent or delivery confirmation number. Still waiting for a response with a status update.

[quote name='dipset121']Trade partner contacted twice with no response. No confirmation of my game being sent or delivery confirmation number. Still waiting for a response with a status update.[/quote]
Give it some time, it's only been a couple days.
And with investigating, it seems he already left you feedback...

Good luck!

[quote name='flam3_haz3']Give it some time, it's only been a couple days.
And with investigating, it seems he already left you feedback...

Good luck![/quote]

I will I am just nervous since this is my first trade. I'm sure you understand.

bread's done
Back