FT: Suikoden II, Star Ocean: Second Story

Saaril

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I have a complete copy of Suikoden II and a sealed copy of Star Ocean: Second story that I am looking to trade. The trick is that I don't have alot on my game wish list right now. I am however looking for some out of print Criterion Collection DVDs. If you have some OOP criterions that you are looking to deal (The killer, Salo, etc...) drop me a PM.

I don't have the DVDs, but please look atmy tradelist in my sig to see if we can work something out for Suikoden II.

Much appreciated.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']how about valkyrie profile?[/quote]

Great game, I've got a copy also but I'll only trade it in a deal for Suikoden 2

[quote name='Saaril']sorry guys I have valkyrie profile already[/quote]

hmm arc the lad collection? Grandia Xtreme? I've got a bit of stuff on my tradelist, if you've decide to look for games. If not I'm sure you could ebay suik 2 and buy plenty of DVD's with that money

[quote name='pimp tyranny']yeah, you can find the shit on ebay[/quote]

what is up with you right now? you keep leaving short awnsers that kind of make sense with the general topic?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Saaril']sorry guys I have valkyrie profile already[/quote]

hmm arc the lad collection? Grandia Xtreme? I've got a bit of stuff on my tradelist, if you've decide to look for games. If not I'm sure you could ebay suik 2 and buy plenty of DVD's with that money[/quote]

Not if he wants out of print criterion DVDs... I don't think Suikoden II would even cover The Killer alone (which is >$100). I got my used copy of Hard-Boiled for ~$40 a while ago, so I'm sure other OOP criterion DVDs are price similarly.

I was looking to get Spinal Tap a few months ago, and I don't think I saw a copy that was less than $100. So yeah, OOP Criterion DVDs are not cheap.

bread's done
Back