FT: various handheld games,mostly cart only,LOTS of GB/C; WTTF: GB/C,Game Gear,DS,etc

pdrydia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
CONTACTING ME: I don't check this thread religiously, but I do check my email, so your best bet is to PM me if you're interested in some of my games.

FEEDBACK: Besides my feedback here at CAG, I also have some at eBay. There's not a lot of transactions that are rated, but it's all 100% positive.

REGION: All HANDHELD games in this thread should play on handheld consoles of any region. Games are either North American (NA) or Japanese (JPN). JPN games are marked.

CONDITION OF ITEMS: I've noted the condition of each item according to the following standards:

• EXCELLENT = New or like-new. As a rule of thumb, only games for newer consoles get this marking.
  • GOOD = Label is complete or with minimal wear on edges. No markings. Minimal and even, or no discoloration.
  • FAIR = Needs maintenance; may have names marked on it in marker, sticker residue, and/or price stickers (not covering the label). Cart may show discoloration, but it is faint and evenly distributed. With the right tools, the cart can be restored to GOOD condition.
  • POOR = Shows irreparable damage. Label may be faded, ripped, missing, written on, or covered with a price sticker. Cart may show discoloration that is excessive or unevenly distributed, and thus more noticeable than with FAIR games. Plastic may show unsightly dents or chips. A rumble cart missing its door gets marked POOR by default.
  • BAD = Damaged in a way that will interfere with playing--for example, plastic may be broken along an edge, or the battery may be dead
I try to be as accurate and as detailed as possible when describing the condition of games, and I double check specific games when someone expresses interest in them. However, it's not unlikely that we have different ideas of what's acceptable in a game, so please don't be shy about asking nitpicky or detailed questions!

WANTS:

• I'm looking to TRADE ONLY.
  • I'm looking to expand my handheld libraries at the moment (GB, GBC, GBA, DS, GG, PSP). In particular, I'm looking for:
  • I am also interested in
    • your BROKEN and otherwise NON-WORKING games, especially small handheld games.
    • games that play in Spanish: I'm looking for one of the Spanish-language GB/C Pokemon games, in particular
HAVE:

-
icongb.gif
-GAME BOY and GAME BOY COLOR-
icongb.gif
-
ALL Game Boy games are CART ONLY. ## titles, ## games:

Please note:

• icongb.gif
    grey ..... original GB game: plays on all GB models except Micro
  • icongb.gif
    yellow ... dual cart game: plays on all GB models except Micro; color doesn't show on older GB models
  • icongb.gif
    purple ... dedicated game: plays only on GBC, GBA, and GBA SP systems
icongb.gif
ALLEYWAY ....................................... FAIR; initials in marker on back of cart in black marker.
icongb.gif
DEXTER'S LABORATORY: ROBOT RAMPAGE ............. POOR; ripped label; for those not in the know, this is a reskin of Elevator Action
icongb.gif
DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS .......................... (JPN) GOOD; heavy on JPN text
icongb.gif
DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS .......................... (JPN) FAIR; sticker on back; heavy on JPN text
icongb.gif
F-1 RACE ....................................... (JPN) GOOD; appears to be no JPN text
icongb.gif
GAME BOY WARS .................................. (JPN) UNKONWN; Japan-only release, LOTS of JPN text; can't navigate the sea of kanji to tell if the battery works, if you can walk me through it, I'll check for you
icongb.gif
GOLF ........................................... (JPN) BAD; broken plastic; appears to be no JPN text
icongb.gif
GRAND THEFT AUTO 2 ............................. [x2] GOOD
icongb.gif
HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE .......... GOOD
icongb.gif
HEIANKYO ALIEN .................................POOR; a little discoloration, 2 stickers [1 on back, 1 over label] -- it may be possible to remove the sticker from over the label with care. I have been working on it for some time now, on and off, and I think it'll be possible but tedious).
icongb.gif
HYPER LODE RUNNER .............................. GOOD
icongb.gif
HYPER LODE RUNNER .............................. POOR; label is tattered around edges and faded
icongb.gif
INTERNATIONAL TRACK & FIELD .................... POOR; sticker residue on label, visible if you tilt the cart
icongb.gif
MARY KATE AND ASHLEY: GET A CLUE! .............. FAIR; sticker on back
icongb.gif
MARY KATE AND ASHLEY: GET A CLUE! .............. FAIR; sticker residue on back
icongb.gif
MARY KATE AND ASHLEY: GET A CLUE! .............. POOR; remnants of sticker on front of label, sticker on back
icongb.gif
MARY KATE AND ASHLEY: WINNER'S CIRCLE .......... FAIR; sticker on back
icongb.gif
THE MASK OF ZORRO .............................. FAIR; stickers on back, small sticker on front (not on label)
icongb.gif
MONSTER RANCHER BATTLE CARD GB ................. [x3] GOOD
icongb.gif
MONSTER RANCHER BATTLE CARD GB ................. FAIR; remnants of sticker on back, + name marked in silver ink (or something)
icongb.gif
MS. PAC-MAN: SPECIAL COLOR EDITION ............. POOR; faded label
icongb.gif
NEW ADVENTURES OF MARY-KATE & ASHLEY, THE ...... GOOD
icongb.gif
NEW ADVENTURES OF MARY-KATE & ASHLEY, THE ...... POOR; sticker on back, markings on label
icongb.gif
POCKET BOMBERMAN ............................... POOR; sticker on back, markings on label
icongb.gif
POKEMON PINBALL ................................ [x2] POOR; missing battery door
icongb.gif
POKEMON PINBALL ................................ BAD; missing battery door, markings on label
icongb.gif
POLARIS SNOCROSS ............................... POOR; missing battery door, name on back in marker
icongb.gif
PRO POOL ....................................... GOOD
icongb.gif
R-TYPE ......................................... (JPN) BAD; broken plastic
icongb.gif
RAYMAN ......................................... POOR; cracked front case, under the label
icongb.gif
RAZOR FREESTYLE SCOOTER ........................ FAIR; sticker residue on back
icongb.gif
RUGRATS MOVIE, THE ............................. POOR; corner of label torn off, stickers on back
icongb.gif
SABRINA THE ANIMATED SERIES: ZAPPED! ........... GOOD
icongb.gif
SD GUNDAM: LACROAN HEROES ...................... (JPN) GOOD; Japan only release; lots of JPN text
icongb.gif
SPAWN .......................................... GOOD
icongb.gif
SPAWN .......................................... FAIR; slight fading on label
icongb.gif
SUPER MARIO LAND ............................... (JPN) POOR; markings on back + chipped plastic; appears to be no JPN text
icongb.gif
SUPER MARIO LAND 2: 6 GOLDEN COINS ............. POOR; very faded label; appears to be no JPN text
icongb.gif
SUPER MARIO LAND 2: 6 GOLDEN COINS ............. (JPN) POOR; back of case is chipped (could be replaced with a spare GB case and a screw bit that opens GB games); appears to be no JPN text
icongb.gif
SUPER MARIO LAND 3: WARIO LAND ................. (JPN) GOOD; appears to be no JPN text
icongb.gif
TAMAGOTCHI ..................................... (JPN) GOOD; white cart (acts like oGB cart in a GBA SP); all text is JPN, but most interactions with your Tamagotchi are done with icons, so this game is quite playable after reading a FAQ
icongb.gif
TAMAGOTCHI 2 ................................... (JPN) GOOD; yellow cart (acts like oGB cart in a GBA SP); Japan only release, all text is JPN. Probably as playable as the orignal Tamagotchi after reading a FAQ, but I don't know of any
icongb.gif
TAMAGOTCHI 2 ................................... (JPN) GOOD; yellow cart (acts like oGB cart in a GBA SP); Japan only release, all text is JPN. Probably as playable as the orignal Tamagotchi after reading a FAQ, but I don't know of any
icongb.gif
TAMAGOTCHI 2 ................................... (JPN) FAIR; yellow cart (acts like oGB cart in a GBA SP); small markings on back, can be cleaned up; Japan only release, all text is JPN. Probably as playable as the orignal Tamagotchi after reading a FAQ, but I don't know of any
icongb.gif
TETRIS ......................................... (JPN) [x3] GOOD; no JPN text
icongb.gif
TETRIS ......................................... FAIR; initials in marker on front (not on label) and back, + "Carmen" on back
icongb.gif
TONY HAWK'S PRO SKATER ......................... [x6] FAIR to POOR faded labels on some, stickers on others
icongb.gif
TOTTOKO HAMTARO 2 (HAMTARO: HAM HAMS UNITE) .... (JPN) [X2] GOOD; this is a fun little game, but unfortunately heavy on text & all in JPN
icongb.gif
TRADE & BATTLE: CARD HERO ...................... (JPN) [x2] GOOD; Japan only release,
icongb.gif
YAKUMAN ........................................ (JPN) FAIR; markings on back of cart; Japan only release, all text is JPN--though you could probably play this alright if you already know how to play Mahjong (not Mahjong Solitaire, the other Mahjong) and are okay with learning menus through trial and error (it'd be better to have some basic kana knowledge, though).
icongb.gif
YOSHI ..........................................FAIR; sticker on top/front -- doesn't overlap label but comes close
icongb.gif
YOSHI .......................................... (JPN) FAIR; sticker covering entire back; appears to be no JPN text
icongb.gif
YU-GI-OH! DARK DUEL STORIES .................... FAIR; sticker residue on back, heavy on JPN text
icongb.gif
YU-GI-OH! DUEL MONSTERS ........................ (JPN) [x10] (yes, TEN; these are essentially worthless, so I'm inclined to keep them for crafts projects); lots of JPN text
icongb.gif
YU-GI-OH! DUEL MONSTERS 2: DARK DUEL STORIES ... (JPN) GOOD; heavy on JPN text
icongb.gif
icongb.gif
icongb.gif
YU-GI-OH! DUEL MONSTERS 4: SAIKYOU KETTOUSHA SENKI: KAIBA DECK ... (JPN) GOOD; Japan only release, heavy on JPN text
icongb.gif
YU-GI-OH! DUEL MONSTERS 4: SAIKYOU KETTOUSHA SENKI: YUUGI DECK ... (JPN) GOOD; Japan only release, heavy on JPN text

-:gba:-GAME BOY ADVANCE-:gba:-
Game Boy Advance games are CIB
. Some are sealed. See descriptions for more details. 4 titles, 6 games:
:gba: KLONOA 2: DREAM CHAMP TOURNAMENT ...........EXCELLENT; CIB and sealed.
:gba: PAC-MAN COLLECTION ......................... EXCELLENT; CIB and sealed.
:gba: PHIL OF THE FUTURE ......................... [x3] POOR. CIB but the boxes are squished. I got a bunch of these real cheap, and I'll be taking them apart unless I can trade them to someone else who can use them for something. NA version.
:gba: SUPER ROBOT TAISEN ORIGINAL GENERATION 2 ... EXCELLENT; CIB and sealed.

-:ds:-NINTENDO DS-:ds:-
Varying levels of completeness; see descriptions
. You can play some of these in a language other than English by changing the hardware settings (language settings) of your DS; these games are noted. 4 titles, 5 games:
:ds: CHRONO TRIGGER .................................. EXCELLENT; CIB. New, sealed, sticker on packaging says there's a poster inside. Plays in English and French.
:ds: POKEMON SOULSILVER .............................. [x2] GOOD; Almost CIB. I'd really like to mark these as being in excellent condition, but I removed their Club Nintendo codes. Knowing that, I can't really claim they're in "like-new" condition. They're otherwise CIB, including case, manual, box art, ads, health an safety precautions booklet, outer cardboard box, pokemeter, pokemeter instructions, etc.
:ds: ERAGON .......................................... GOOD; includes case & game; missing manual.
:ds: LOST MAGIC ...................................... GOOD; Cart only. Plays in English, French, German, Spanish (but the German option is not selectable from a North American DSi/XL, and probably not selectable from a NA 3DS).

-
gamegear.gif
-GAME GEAR-
gamegear.gif
-
All Game Gear games are cart only. They were purchased in North America and I assume they are NA region. 4 titles, 4 games:

gamegear.gif
NBA ACTION STARRING DAVID ROBINSON
GOOD; not much to say about this.
gamegear.gif
NHL ALL STAR HOCKEY ................... FAIR; This would be GOOD condition, but the white part of the label has gone a little grey with dust and age.
gamegear.gif
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2: SONIC & TAILS ... FAIR; (a very few sticker remnants on this one's back).
gamegear.gif
WORLD SERIES BASEBALL '95 ............. POOR; Label is buckled, like it was put on by a kid, or maybe like it got wet. Looks legitimate otherwise, but I'm new to Game Gear games and don't know how to spot bootlegs like with Nintendo handheld games.

-:?:-LCD HANDHELDS-:?:-
Both are thrift store rescued and handheld only (no packaging).
:arrow: [Tiger handheld LCD] MORTAL KOMBAT TRILOGY ... POOR; handheld only. I hate to mark this as poor condition, but it has a scratch on the screen. It's a small scratch, light and barely noticeable, but it's there. Otherwise, it's in very good shape; it has its battery cover, its sound is strong and the buttons respond well. I have scans of the actual unit.
:arrow: [Konami handheld LCD] FROGGER ....................... GOOD; handheld only. Konami Frogger LCD handheld, circa 1998. There are many Frogger handhelds, mine looks like the one at this page. Will take images and clarify details should someone express interest.

OTHERS

I haven't checked many of these games' conditions in some time, but if you are interested, I'll look them up and give you a more detailed description and/or scan images. Scanning is a pain in the butt, though, so please, only ask if you are actually interested. 3 titles, 3 games (N64, GC, PSX):
  • :arrow: [N64] POKEMON SNAP ........................... POOR or BAD; cart-only. Has a little marker stain on the side which looks like it'll come off easily enough. Of greater concern is the back label, which has a strip torn from it. NA version (N64 is not region-free). NOTE: I don't have access to an N64, so I cannot test this to see if it works!
  • :gc: NARUTO: GEKITOU NINJA TAISEN! 2 ......... (JPN) GOOD; Partially complete. Japanese version of Naruto Ninja Clash 2! From Lik Sang; game, instruction manual, and case, but case doesn't have the accompanying slip-cover. Fine condition otherwise. NB: The GameCube and Wii are region-locked.
  • :arrow: [PSX] FINAL FANTASY ANTHOLOGY ................ GOOD; CIB. Black label version, IIRC. NA version, so it comes with FF5 and FF6. Complete with music CD. No major scratches, no cracks, no writing in manual, etc. I played these games once and pretty much left well alone afterwards, because they are pretty awful ports.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='unicron129']CML for Yoshis Safari.[/quote]Sorry chap, the only thing I see there that I could use is the wavebird, and that's definitely an uneven trade (raw end on your side).

bread's done
Back