FtB's worst and internetless lowball ends between 1030-11EST.

There's a problem I bid 1.00 and rockalittle00 only bid .50 not 2.50 and win killzone 2

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Post number 282. I just shipped rockalittle00's package out too. That would have sucked.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw is it ok to send payment now

[quote name='Pookymeister']Did you ship yet? What's my DC#? (kidding)

Hope you have a fast recovery. My wife had a kidney stone a few years back - woke up in horrible pain. Prob the scariest thing ever since we had no idea what was wrong and she thought was she dying. Went to ER, got some pain meds, and passed it later in the day. Fun times.[/QUOTE]

About three weeks before I left my dad and moved 2200 miles across the country, he woke me up at 6 in the morning and said an ambulance was on it's way and he was in horrible pain. It turned out he had three kidney stones, and went to the hospital four times that week. I almost didn't leave because of seeing how much pain he was in, so yeah... Frosty, it's good to see you're recovering and back to it. Drink yo cranbree juice, people, so you can try and avoid it too!

[quote name='Vulgarism']About three weeks before I left my dad and moved 2200 miles across the country, he woke me up at 6 in the morning and said an ambulance was on it's way and he was in horrible pain. It turned out he had three kidney stones, and went to the hospital four times that week. I almost didn't leave because of seeing how much pain he was in, so yeah... Frosty, it's good to see you're recovering and back to it. Drink yo cranbree juice, people, so you can try and avoid it too![/QUOTE]

Or cut out soda. I believe sodas are a cause of kidney stones as well.

Yeah after it got blasted it hurt like Hell. I could feel it moving around. Feel thousands of times better now. Gotta wait like 3 weeks to find out what caused it. Since I live off of pizza and soda I got a good idea what happened.

Looks like my package arrived yesterday, but me and the family were at my great-aunt's funeral and the mailman had to take it back to the post office and leave a note. I'm a bit bummed out but I am glad he didn't just leave it there, didn't want a pair of rare strategy guides that I spent 50 bucks on getting zerged by the neighbors. I put in a redelivery request so they should be coming today at noon. I'll let you know when the books come in!

Got it this time! The books are in great shape and I'm loving them both, the Star Ocean guide is VERY well made and I'm in awe at the Borderlands guide, wish BradyGames' production values were that high on all of their guides. Thanks for tossing the City Folk guide in too, even though I only bought two books instead of four. I just got that game actually so the guide will help me out for sure.

Got my books. I'm glad I won this Star Ocean guide, especially after seeing what its been listed on Amazon for... Thanks.

Mine came in the mail on Tuesday...STILL not sure how I merited one of the Animal Crossing guides, but what the hey...thanks again!

Ok well I forgot I said 4+ guides and ended up shipping them to everyone. I had (still have) a large stack of them. I'll get around to leaving feedback and starting my last lowball hopefully Friday night. funfunfun

Got my stuff today
so u got feedback please do the same thanks

Everyone that left feedback will receive mine while I hate my life at work tomorrow. Lap top battery is dead and so is mine. Good night, have fun...
That was lame sorry.

Updated to #426.
I'll give my psp games another look and see if there's anything I can live without.
Sleeping in on Sunday (today) and chilling at home all day so I will totally finish the list. Gotta add those loose GBA games and whatever else I scrape up and get rid of all the guides.
I'm thinking of some sort of grab bag type a deal with everything that's left. I'll cross that bridge later. It's 3:30am and I'm hella tired. Have a good night/morning all.

Added gba carts w/pic and new pics of FF6.
Gonna put up a picture of my guides later. Instead of typing out 1,000 guides and only have 4 sell, I'll post the pics, you choose what to bid on and I'll add it to the list. Probably gonna steal rockalittle00's idea and give out a freebie of the winners choice. :D

I've had no internet! On my phone now. I'll get the guide pics up tommorrow afternoon when it returns. I'll update as well. Gonna end around 11 or so because I took a shift at work so I'll be there till about 10.

[quote name='shesaidson']Fable 3 - Custom Villager $1
Mass Effect 2 - Inferno Armor $1[/QUOTE]

I already bid $1 on the "Mass Effect 2 - Inferno Armor" code...

bread's done
Back