FtB's worst and internetless lowball ends between 1030-11EST.

So here's the deal, I am not gonna have internet tonight. I can end the auction with a post later but won't be able to update after the one I am about to do. The other option is to postpone the ending till tomorrow night.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']So here's the deal, I am not gonna have internet tonight. I can end the auction with a post later but won't be able to update after the one I am about to do. The other option is to postpone the ending till tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

i'm waiting for pics of the other guides. :D

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']i'm waiting for pics of the other guides. :D[/QUOTE]
I just re-read the spoilered part in post #2 and I may ask for a hold on my items I win til I see what kinda guides are in the next lowball. There's some I'd definitely want...if they were to be on this sale.;)

:bomb: Damn you, Pooky. But thanks just the same, as I don't even know if I'm gonna play my copy of Borderlands GOTY when I get it back from a friend that's borrowing it this week.

I'm kinda shocked there haven't been more bids on Ico really, though there is that HD version coming out with SOTC soon, right?

I took a shift tonight with little computer access. I'm updating now. This was supossed to be my last lowball but because of my internet issues at home I may throw up a small 3-4 days guide sale. I'm still going to end this one tonight but it's going to be around 1030-11pm EST. I can't change the title from my phone (I think) but I'll leave a post. I'm going to have no chance to update after this update. Sorry gents.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Can I pay via amz credit? Paypal and I don't like each other..[/QUOTE]
I think this'll be only the third time I've used my Paypal account since I opened it. ;)

Alrighty then. I had confuzzled my Amazon payment I received for a recent item sold on there with it being deposited into my AMZ payment account. #-o So Paypal it is then.;)

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']I took a shift tonight with little computer access. I'm updating now. This was supossed to be my last lowball but because of my internet issues at home I may throw up a small 3-4 days guide sale. I'm still going to end this one tonight but it's going to be around 1030-11pm EST. I can't change the title from my phone (I think) but I'll leave a post. I'm going to have no chance to update after this update. Sorry gents.[/QUOTE]

Can't you just set an end time, and have it end automatically? I don't really mind either way, but that seems like the easiest way to do it.

Lunar Legend - $4
MegaMan Battle Network 4 Blue Moon - $2

ICO - $8
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (sealed) - $3

Toy Story Blu-ray $5.50
Final Fantasy VI (NEW) - $37

I think Frosty tripped over his stack of Animal Crossing City Folk guides and can't get up.

Borderlands GOTY Guide - $13.50
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (sealed) $3.50

[quote name='Pookymeister']I think Frosty tripped over his stack of Animal Crossing City Folk guides and can't get up.

Borderlands GOTY Guide - $13.50
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (sealed) $3.50[/QUOTE]

I say we stage a mutiny and declare this auction over. Onward, brothers and sisters!

[quote name='zegota']I say we stage a mutiny and declare this auction over. Onward, brothers and sisters![/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm enjoying this Borderlands bid war!

bread's done
Back