Full House Poker:cag tourney Sunday 1/13 10 PM EST

Despite being the first to bust it was still a fun night. Wish the cards would have been a little kinder but what can you do. I'd be up for doing this once a month, or even more often if there are enough people who want to play every week.

Yea it was a good game last night, and I guess we can have ANY number of players up to 10 in a tourney... as evidenced by our 5 player tourney yesterday :D

I like when people play like morons in Texas Heat. They go all in and bust out, I get XP for playing smart, and I make my way up to triple diamond.

Gah. I'm off work Thursday night for the first time in forever, and no tourney? Sigh.

I'll see what I can do for Sunday.

If it's a day I work, I generally won't be available until 11pm EST. Friday nights are currently free past 6pm and Sundays around 10pm EST. Anything else tends to vary since my schedule changes constantly working retail.

Make sure you send me a friend request on Xbox Live before Sunday so that I can invite everyone to the game when it's time.

Working that night. Would like to join up with you guys whenever you have another tourny available.

Just a reminder, we'll be playing tonight. We should start no later than 10:15. If you aren't on my friends list by then, I won't be hunting you down.

Beware if you get kicked from a game w/o exiting properly, you lose any chips you paid to get in. I was up 3k in chips & lost them all to end up 2k down.

[quote name='MSUHitman']MS putting out a new version of FH Poker w/WSOP branding and commentary from the ESPN duo. Also it's F2P!

http://www.xblafans.com/micrsoft-studios-deals-out-a-new-cross-platform-poker-game-62119.html[/QUOTE]
Thank God it sounds like they're finally letting FHP die. I don't think I could have handled a "get 10 straight flushes while playing Texas Heat" achievement, or whatever ridiculous crap they came up with next.

And you guys set up a date to play actual poker? With people not playing like complete donkeys? I'd love in for the next one. Tag is simmias42.

bread's done
Back