Full House Poker Review

I really enjoy this game, but they need more tourneys and easier / non-glitched achievements. Gold medal sucks... especially when you do awesome but someone who sucked it up (ie obnoxious friend who brags) gets the gold because it was messed up. The $5,000,000 is reasonable. I hope I get both, but I hardly get to play because of my limited schedule mixed with the limited poker schedule.

Yeah, that gold medal was brutal. I really enjoyed this game, but they desperately need to fix the online mode, especially Texas Heat.

I actually love this game. The first time I play this, I thought its boring, but well it is so enjoyable and I had fun playing this. Though its a bit complicated but its good.

I'm still having issues with the gold medal. It seems like the game favors players from game to game. Every game I have played seems to have one person who consistantly gets good hand after good hand. I played with someone on Tuesday night who had 3 straights in a row. Meanwhile, I was only getting of suit low cards (10 and 4, 7 and 2, etc). I only have a few more weeks to go to get this stupid achievement. The largest problems I have with the game revolve around the above mentioned favoring, and the fact that EVERY hand has 2 computer players that play. 1 typically goes in the first turn and then either raises or folds immediately. If the CPU raises, it will fold after someone else raises. The 2nd computer player will increase the bet and if you raise, increase again, and if you raise again, will go all in. It's regular enough (just about every hand), but at that point your options are to temp fate and try to pull out something good or get nothing out of it. I don't care about chip counts. I can't get the XP because the computer also never shows their cards, so you can't get teh 500xp bonus for "smart fold" when you fold on a bad hand.

It sucks.

Also, as far as the favoring goes, I can't tell you how many times I have lost on the river... like 40% of the time I'm willing to wager.

Taken from another forum:
Always raise 2x blind value if no one has called. No more, and no less. They seem to call on 1x blind value raise, and treat 3x or higher exactly the same. Your goal here is to lose as little money as possible if they call. Fortunately though, I would say they didn't call about 80% of the hands.

If they call your raise, fold immediately after the flop if you fail to catch anything (unless you have an open ended straight or a flush possibility. By flush possibility, I mean you only need 1 more of that suit). I say fold immediately because the AI will always raise, and your goal is to see more hands, and not chance trying to run them out.

Now, if they call before you can raise, just call. Calling when they're not the blind means that they'll call whatever you raise most likely, and once again, your goal is to lose as little money as possible.

This of course works best if you're playing in a room with only AI. Using this method, it took me two tries to get gold.

I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks.
buy methoxetamine
I have been following your blog for a month or so and have picked up a heap of good information as well as enjoyed the way you’ve.

bread's done
Back