Full House Poker: Texas Heat, Summer 2012 Season is here! Now Feat. Avatar Famestar

intoxicated662

CAGiversary!
Feedback
219 (99%)
Full House Poker: Texas Heat, Summer 2012 Season is here! Now Feat. Avatar Famestar

Just got the Texas Heat, Summer 2012 update and noticed in the game details that it is now featuring Avatar Famestar. Shall we get a CAG group going again just like we did last year? Signup everyone

*Download the DLC for it in the game marketplace, under New Releases*

Yes, it is free. I believe that, in past seasons, they had Texas Heat games on Saturday and Wednesday (maybe Tuesday). There were usually three 2 hour sessions on each day of Texas Heat.

After the update it seems I'm a totally new person as it's trying to give me the helpful videos every other hand. STFU I know haha!

Still pop into this once in a while. While it isn't a worthy replacement for 1 vs 100 like they tried to tout it as, it's pretty damn good. Interested to see what the Famestar stuff is all about.

They've added new achievements with every "season" if I remember correctly. They're usually just the same though (get X amount in a Texas Heat game, bust another player, etc).

Cool, glad to see this. I might have to open it up again for the first time in ages, although I'm never online during the hours of the living these days. I enjoyed my initial time with this for the avatar novelty but, darn, as an actual poker player the pace and the "strategy" employed in this game is painful.

[quote name='Matt Young']I played a lot of this game, getting past level 50. So are there new achievements as well? Time for me to Google this.[/QUOTE]

Alpha Dog(15G)
-Win 25 tournaments
Name of the Game(15G)
-Win 10 hands with a full house
Poker Fan(20G)
-Play 10,000 hands of Full House Poker

Thanks. Saw those last night when I downloaded the update. 10,000 hands will be a chore considering I maxed out my XP in less than 1,000 hands.

[quote name='Matt Young']Thanks. Saw those last night when I downloaded the update. 10,000 hands will be a chore considering I maxed out my XP in less than 1,000 hands.[/QUOTE]

Wonde if you have to ante or be in the pot for it to count, otherwise just set up a tourney, auto fold and come back in a day :)

I wish we could win stuff in these tournaments Even like 240 microsoft points would go a long way towards making me play.

[quote name='Calinks']I wish we could win stuff in these tournaments Even like 240 microsoft points would go a long way towards making me play.[/QUOTE]

Well, with a CAG tourney people can pitch in Microsoft Points from Bing or donations from elsewhere (retail, etc.) and we can have a tournament with prizes and all.

[quote name='intoxicated662']Well, with a CAG tourney people can pitch in Microsoft Points from Bing or donations from elsewhere (retail, etc.) and we can have a tournament with prizes and all.[/QUOTE]
...Interesting!

And yea, I hate that playing the AI stuff. forgot about that.

bread's done
Back