Fun with shitty translators!

Syncmaster

CAGiversary!
Man, this is instant fun!
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

This translator sucks so bad, if you translate something from english to Japanese, then copy the japenese and translate it back to english, it's TOTALLY different! (if your going to do this and you don't have a Japanese text displayer thingy, do worry, just copy the boxes into the translator like normal)... Here's some examples:

Syncmaster loves the ladies and beer. He keeps it real in k-town with Codiac and his bros. When he's not writing reviews, he is cruising for chicks in his homies geo metro.

TO:
Syncmaster loves the woman and the beer. He substance maintains that in k town of Codiac and that bros. He' which does not write examination; When s him having cruised for the chick of the subway of geo of that homies.

Mortal Kombat games suck ass.
to
The death of Kombat escaping the game inhales the donkey

Yo, This translator blows, Dawg. You could shove a banana inside an aardvark and get more comprehensible things.
to
This translator, Dawg you blow Yo. You push the banana in the ant post, from you can obtain the fact that you can understand.

Let's see yours!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Suck a nut, bitch = The nut, inhale the female dog.[/quote]

gold, pure gold. im gonna use that as an insult.

i used this to do all of my spanish homework. it must bwork acceptably, because i got like an 85 in that class

Hello, how are you?

To:
Is today vigorous?

Well, it makes sense....it is just saying it a bit differently. I have used this translator before and it is for the most part fairly accurate.

[quote name='JSweeney']You know, it works better when one actually speaks English.[/quote]

zing.jpg

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='JSweeney']You know, it works better when one actually speaks English.[/quote]

zing.jpg
[/quote]

Mucas shot out of my nose after seeing that.

Those raspberry filled things look really damn nasty man, I don't think I could eat a bag full of those! Yuck!
to
As for those raspberrys I can eating those sacks sufficiently you look at thing, really it is ugly the troublesome person, I don' Of t is thought, it filled up! Yuck!

Jsweeney sucks goat nuts. Just playin man. But I can speak really well in english, i was just making funny stuff up.
to
Sweeney inhales the nut of ヤギ. The person of fair playin. But I am I with English and the raw materials which fairness really it can speak well, are strange are formed.

I like where it puts in two squares for goat... :lol:

[quote name='Syncmaster']Sweeney inhales the nut of ヤギ. The person of fair playin. But I am I with English and the raw materials which fairness really it can speak well, are strange are formed.

[/quote]

WTF is a "yagi"?

I am a super cheap ass gamer. I go to a website that gives me great gaming deals and I end up wasting a lot of my money.

TO

I am gamer of the extreme cheap donkey. Going to the web sight to which I give the transaction of the gambling which is large to me and becoming wasteful my money finish to be many.

[quote name='minx'][quote name='Syncmaster']Sweeney inhales the nut of ヤギ. The person of fair playin. But I am I with English and the raw materials which fairness really it can speak well, are strange are formed.
[/quote]

WTF is a "yagi"?[/quote]

Sorry, where do you see yagi?

Ya, I know that, but I was just telling them to forget about that and copy it anyways because most people don't have the japanese text displayer for their browser

from english: I'm from cheapassgamer.com and your stupid translator is really funny. ha ha ha. You're so stupid, you're... stupid.

to japenese: cheapassgamer.com 及びあなたの愚かな訳者からのI'm は実際におかしい。ha ha ha 。愚かなYou're そう愚かなyou're... 。

back to english: I' from cheapassgamer.com and your foolish translator; M is strange really. Ha ha ha. Foolish You' Re such foolish you' Re....

threw in the japense there just to make you happy. :wink:

EDIT: here's some more for you .. excuse the language, i was angry at teh damn thing.

english: Your translator is the most retarded thing i think i have ever seen in the world. in fact, it blows more then britney spears on her first date with justin, you cock munching lunatics. whoever came up with this translator should be burned and slowly writhe in agony in hell!

aand back to japenese: あなたの訳者は私は世界で見たあることがことを私が考える最も遅らせられた事である。実際は、それはそしてjustin の彼女の最初日付のbritney のやりを吹く、誰でもこの訳者を燃え、地獄の苦悶でゆっくりwrithe べきである都合したlunatics. の食べをセットする!

and back to english: It is as for your translator as for me a certain thing which was seen in the world I to thinking of thing and to be most delayed. Actually, that and blows the doing britney of her first date of justin, anyone burns, this translator slowly writhe should in agony of the hell the eating lunatics. which is and arranges is set!

That's the worst translation yet! hahaha.

bread's done
Back