Funniest robbery ever. Must See. Site kinda NSFW

[quote name='Maklershed']Wouldnt it just be easier to get a job and earn money?[/quote]

You racist bastard, how dare you hold the black man up to the whitemans "laws". Who do you think you are?

MUAAHAHHA. I just watched this again. Still funny as hell.

How the hell do you fall that many times while trying to steal something? He didnt even get anything all that good.

But if you watch him fall the first time...notice that a bottle falls from the shelf and hits him in the face as he is lying on the ground. Classic.

[quote name='Soodmeg']But if you watch him fall the first time...notice that a bottle falls from the shelf and hits him in the face as he is lying on the ground. Classic.[/quote]

Defininately one of the best parts.

This guy can really take a beating - maybe he should be doing backyard rasslin instead.

[quote name='Kayden']You racist bastard, how dare you hold the black man up to the whitemans "laws". Who do you think you are?[/QUOTE]
:roll:

Oh my god. Laughed hard. I knew it was coming too... the best part is watching him briefly disappear out of camera view only to come crashing down seconds later.

[quote name='getmyrunon']Oh my god. Laughed hard. I knew it was coming too... the best part is watching him briefly disappear out of camera view only to come crashing down seconds later.[/quote]

Yeah - but how do you land on shelved glass bottles and then get up to walk away?

Plus - that looked like a liquor store - the guy shouldn't be wasting alcohol like that :shame:

[quote name='Maklershed']Wouldnt it just be easier to get a job and earn money?[/quote]oh maklershed, you and your get rich quick schemes.

[quote name='red flare graf']This is so old that I've already seen it on Spike. And there's sound on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEb_lZTZUUg[/quote]

........................Well I am glad the old police got here when it did...we were almost having to much fun.

:roll:

You guys have to go quit with this. "this is old" shit....if you havent noticed that internet it a tad bit big....people tend to miss 99% of the things on it unless its really huge. So saying "this is old....I am so cool I seen it 4 months ago" doesnt really add to the thread, it just makes you look like a jackass.

Because obviously it seems like the only one who saw it before was you. Congrat u fucking lations

Thanks for the vid with the audio though.

[quote name='Soodmeg']........................Well I am glad the old police got here when it did...we were almost having to much fun.
[/QUOTE]

Wtf man, The Crow?

That shizz is played out, yo.

This is the the funniest shit ever. I saw this on MAX-X a few months ago and it was nothing but 4 minutes of comedy. The commentary was something to the effect of... "Dude gets drunk. Dude runs out of alcohol. Dude tries to rob liquor store... but falls down. Tries again... falls down. Gets on roof... falls through. Tries to do this... falls down. Do that... falls down. Tries to escape... falls down. Eventually he just gives up and waits for the police."

bread's done
Back