Funniest Website You've Been To

CrimsonGeist

CAGiversary!
I've noticed I really dont go to too many different websites. Thats when I started checking out stuff like funnyjunk.com, txmafia.com, and razoric.com. Funnyjunk is the funniest website I've been to. These websites wont last me long. Care to point out some funny websites?

[quote name='"CrimsonGeist"']I've noticed I really dont go to too many different websites. Thats when I started checking out stuff like funnyjunk.com, txmafia.com, and razoric.com. Funnyjunk is the funniest website I've been to. These websites wont last me long. Care to point out some funny websites?[/quote]

I think its safe to say that your are the Reigning Noob Champion..........

[quote name='zewone']Also if you check out seanbaby.com make sure you read about the old guy who wrote to nintendo power and when seanbaby gets in contact with him. Its the funniest thing I ever read on the internet.[/quote]

The funniest thing I've seen on that site is his 4th of July celebration article, where he uses his old E.T. board game as part of the fireworks. I was crying from laughing. His article is always the first thing I read in EGM.

i don't know who's more pathetic the person who posted this in the wrong area or the "veterans" who all make the same lame joke. I'll take the "vets" alex at least they know better

[quote name='jlarlee']i don't know who's more pathetic the person who posted this in the wrong area or the "veterans" who all make the same lame joke. I'll take the "vets" alex at least they know better[/quote]

ehhehehehhehehehehehehehe

bread's done
Back