Funny Cosplay photos

Grave_Addiction

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
gremlin.jpg

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Then, I'll just have to give you guys the best one.

link.jpg

I know this one will work. I hosted it myself.[/quote]

LMAO! that guy looks more like a villain than a hero! :p

You havn't seen anything yet. Let me upload a cosplayer from a convention I was at for a Smash BRos. Tournament.

I barely paid attention to the show floor, but let me tell you, I saw this guy..

One second.

EDIT: here we go!

squall.jpg

Hahahaha, damn that guy looks like a serial killer.

I hope I'm not like that when I'm in my late 30s-mid 40s.

I bet this dude lives in his parent's basement and hangs out at the comic store all day.

[quote name='SolinariDotCom']You havn't seen anything yet. Let me upload a cosplayer from a convention I was at for a Smash BRos. Tournament.

I barely paid attention to the show floor, but let me tell you, I saw this guy..

One second.

EDIT: here we go!

squall.jpg
[/quote]

i think i'm gonna be sick... :puke:

looks like something you'd see a kid at Halloween wearing. i used to wear all the pads and shit for Ninja Turtles when i was a kid and i looked better than that Mega Man douche.

what exactly is cosplay? i am assuming costume playing - is this big? why haven't I heard of it?

any info would be appreciated!

Christ my Wolverine costume my mom MADE was better looking than that. I'll have to look for a picture.

And I am like 5 in the picture, not 16. I no longer dress up. It was for Halloween. I should post pictures of my current Halloween costumes.

Wow, she's pretty good. She even has the fanny pack going on.

Do you guys remember when all the cool wrestlers wore fanny packs? What the hell was the deal with all that?

bread's done
Back