Future Shop - All Bond Blu-Ray Steelbooks $9.99

bballplaya210

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Credit goes to SilentBob at hidefdigest. The price is good in-store and online. Future Shop does not ship outside of Canada. This is a great deal if you live in Canada though.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/su...&logon=&langid=EN&list=&page=0&PCName=&sort=3

If anyone in Canada would be willing to get The World is Not Enough, Goldfinger, and Moonraker steelbooks for me, please send me a PM with the price. Thanks.

You might want to put that this is for Canada only in the title.

As far as wanting some Canadians to send it to you, I know there's also a regional section for Canada.

Well this is in the 'Canada' forum, seems pretty self-explanatory, unless it was moved here recently. It's also mentioned in the weekly flyers thread. I took advantage and purchased all 9 movies, and I'll decide which ones to keep and which to return!

If I didn't end up going out drinking with friends, I would have made this very thread.

I ended up getting all the steelbook versions of all the Sean Connery and Roger Moore 007 discs; wife doesn't like Pierce Brosnon so we didn't get that but that ended up being 7 discs anyway. :p

The only one that FS didn't have in steelbook that I'm missing is Octopussy with Roger Moore and since I have so many steelbooks, I'll need that in steel as well so it can match.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Well this is in the 'Canada' forum, seems pretty self-explanatory, unless it was moved here recently.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was in the general DVD section. The mods sure do a good job on this site.

I would have picked up a couple the other day when I went in but I couldn't find them on any of the *Five* racks they have scattered around the store so I gave up and left. I didn't really feel like asking anyone and didn't think I should have had to for these, why are Blu-Rays set-up like this, makes it damn difficult to find what you want.

bread's done
Back