Future Shop: Halo Legends on PS3 (Blu-Ray) - $17.99

i'm iffy on this. it's a good BRD price but there are only 2-3 good stories out of the 7

Last edited by a moderator:
extras sound nice

...this is so tempting, & i'm not exactly into halo

FS's stock checker has no info for everything near me though

Scans up as $29.99 in-store as of 4:30 MST. I believe that this was a price error that has since been fixed on future shops end.

haha, game store manager played hookie for a few minutes to pick this up at this price. Guess this is a big deal, huh? :p

[quote name='poiuiu']haha, game store manager played hookie for a few minutes to pick this up at this price. Guess this is a big deal, huh? :p[/QUOTE]

If you're a fringe Halo nerd I guess. The books were cool but this is just whore-out, and no matter what people might tell you, the animation in some of these stories (especially in Babysitter) was lazy and poorly done. If you ask me this shit is probably work around $9.99 or so, but we're talking about the people who charged us $69.99 for ODST.

[quote name='kathos']If you're a fringe Halo nerd I guess. The books were cool but this is just whore-out, and no matter what people might tell you, the animation in some of these stories (especially in Babysitter) was lazy and poorly done. If you ask me this shit is probably work around $9.99 or so, but we're talking about the people who charged us $69.99 for ODST.[/QUOTE]Seen a couple of episodes so far and am really enjoying it. I don't see why it's a "whore-out". Welcome to the 21st century where stories are told through multiple media.

bread's done
Back