Future Shop offers FREE copy of new Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed or Battlefiel​d via trade in

How are they going to keep track of how many each person trades in each day?  I don't live in Canada so I can't do this, but I've got 40 crappy 360 and PS3 games on my shelf I'd love to trade in for a new game so I could just resell it.

Wow that is an amazing deal...Anyone in Canada wanna hook me up with AC4 for PS3. I can send a crappy 360 game as payment :D

Wouldn't all your games on the Xbox be crappy Tyler? :whee:
I swear I replied and clicked post, where did it go?

Anyways, yeah all my online games for 360 are pretty crappy at this point. I sold off anything that still had value soon after bans. Still, I've got PGR2, Kane and Lynch, Rainbox 6, and plenty of other crap still sitting on my shelf.

I swear I replied and clicked post, where did it go?

Anyways, yeah all my online games for 360 are pretty crappy at this point. I sold off anything that still had value soon after bans. Still, I've got PGR2, Kane and Lynch, Rainbox 6, and plenty of other crap still sitting on my shelf.
got banned from xbl Ty? For what reason?

Beginning Saturday, November 9 until close of business on Monday, November 11, 2013, Future Shop stores across the country are offering free copies on three of this season's hottest current generation console titles:

• Assassin's Creed IV
  • Battlefield 4
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts

Here's how it works:

• Trade ANY one game on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, WiiU, PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS and get a FREE copy of Assassin's Creed IV, Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360, PS3 WiiU versions only, excludes next generation consoles - PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Regular $59.99 versions only).
  • That's right, bring-in any game title on the present-gen console or handheld and you get one of three of the holiday's hottest titles for free. Limit one title per customer per day - games must include cases - and no duplicates accepted.
  • Of course there some legal limitations in some markets. Future Shop stores in Nanaimo, Kelowna, Manitoba, Vaughan and Richmond Hill are excluded due to local trade in laws.

I am really interested in Batman Arkham Origins for X360. If anyone wants to trade their Arkham Origins for 360 (BNIB or open is fine as long as it is MINT) for either Ghosts, AC4 or Battlefield 4 let me know! (All of these are for 360)

bread's done
Back