Future Shop Online Sale [Canada]

phat_tonyca

CAGiversary!
Nothing exciting at first glance...

Unless you are in the console purchasing mode.

Just picked up a PS3 Move Bundle with the 10% off for $359.
The other consoles also work:

Kinect is down to $134.99
Halo Reach XB360 console is $359.99
Black Wii $188.99
PS3 160gb $269.99

Pretty sure it's a mistake of FS's as the sale mentions "excludes consoles" so it might become YMMV

i just noticed that when i added the Reach bundle to my cart...I wonder if they'll end up canceling it or how that would work. I have it already pre-ordered at EB but I'd love to get it for $40 cheaper as after all i am a CAG!

Got myself
- 2x 1800 XBLA points (ready for Guwange)
- Lost Planets Colonies 360
- Dead Rising 360
- Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection PS3

just titles I'd been meaning to get for sometime, the 10% off helped.

I bit the bullet and went wih the FS sale to get Valkyria Chronicles 2 and a 2000 point Nintendo card. It cost more for the card at FutureShop compared to BestBuy, but it was in stock and didn't time me out constantly :p

• One or more of the promotions for which you previously qualified is no longer valid for this order due to removal of an item. Please review your order below. (0142)
when i try to order the ps3 for an instore pickup :whistle2:(

[quote name='Pajo']
  • One or more of the promotions for which you previously qualified is no longer valid for this order due to removal of an item. Please review your order below. (0142)
when i try to order the ps3 for an instore pickup :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Try to get it shipped instead, it's free shipping.

the site is totally bugging out on me
i'm now trying to get the 120gb one, instore pickup, but the site only shows 3 stores in all of ontario

Snagged the Halo Reach Legendary Edition for $135 and two of the PS3 Harmony Adapters for $54 each. Not too shabby! A good thing the discounts on the consoles was fixed, I might've snagged myself the Halo Reach bundle :S

edit: just to add, looks like you can snag the $50 PSN cards for $45.

[quote name='game_fanatic']edit: just to add, looks like you can snag the $50 PSN cards for $45.[/QUOTE]

Why did you have to tell me that now? #-o

Geez, BB had 20% off the $50 card also, but of course its sold out! I thought I'd never see the day they gave a discount on these. Guess I have to wait for the next sale...

EDIT: The $20 card is also on sale at FutureShop, for $18. I wonder if I can add to my previous shipment which has already been confirmed?

EDIT 2: The $50 is ISPU only, and no go on the $20 for ISPU or delivery.

The 20% off PSN cards at BestBuy never really existed. They advertised 20% off, but as soon as you put it in your cart, both shipping and in-store pickip were greyed out. And I tried when it was both in stock at my local BestBuy, and online too.

10% at FutureShop is probably the best deal we'll have on PSN cards for a while!

[quote name='Pajo']
when i try to order the ps3 for an instore pickup :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

this is an online ONLY sale. You CANNOT get these prices/discounts by doing in-store pick-up. Ship it, its free over $39 anyway

For those looking to get Halo Reach for the low, low price of $48.99 w/free shipping, add Halo Reach to your cart and use the promo code FSHaloReach17 to take an additional $5.00 off.

[quote name='Adamantum']For those looking to get Halo Reach for the low, low price of $48.99 w/free shipping, add Halo Reach to your cart and use the promo code FSHaloReach17 to take an additional $5.00 off.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that! Managed to order Halo: Reach Legendary for $130, time to transfer my credit at EB over to GT5!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Thanks for that! Managed to order Halo: Reach Legendary for $130, time to transfer my credit at EB over to GT5![/QUOTE]

ditto. Last night I pre-ordered the Reach console from FS when it was still giving the 10% off...went today to cancel my EB pre-order

now since I just saw you can use a coupon as well I pre-ordered the Reach legendary as well (extra copy of the game now to sell for profit) for $130

...have to make another trip to EB tomorrow and add the pre-order cash onto LittleBigPlanet 2's Limited Edition. I have a feeling they're going to hate me very soon at EB

I just pre-ordered ps3 move motion bundle from FS, and motion control and nav control from BB. My CC statement at the end of the month is going to have some extra digits.

[quote name='Adamantum']For those looking to get Halo Reach for the low, low price of $48.99 w/free shipping, add Halo Reach to your cart and use the promo code FSHaloReach17 to take an additional $5.00 off.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy has it for $49.99 + 800 RZ points (not sure if that will stack properly though since it's already $10 off)

wow. I'd just like to give a few claps for FS. Release Day (free) shipping on the Reach Legendary. Good job on them :)

now I don't feel so crappy for ordering from them as I thought I'd have gotten it on Friday at the earliest considering they shipped it yesterday

My Valkyria Chronicles 2 order was cancelled, but not my points card. I also got a 5% off code for the next time I order. I guess I didn't do that badly after all, they also charged me $1.99 less on shipping for some reason. It was free shipping before, so it looks like I'm paying $16 for the 2000 points card.

bread's done
Back