Future Shop Splinter Cell: Conviction Collector's Edition and gift request

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I apologize in advance if I put this in the wrong thread, but I figured that since the theme of this thread is trading aka wheel and deal, I couldn't figure out a better place to put this.

There appears to be a Splinter Cell Conviction Collector's Edition for the X-Box 360 that Future Shop is offering with a free gift. This free gift appears to be a briefcase, illuminated coaster and lamp. Anyways, I am an American and realized that I cannot get this package deal shipped here. I even stayed on the phone with a customer service rep for a half an hour to no avail just to find this out.

Now I was wondering if any of you can assist me with a way to possibly order this product whether through you, a connection of yours or a third party website that you know does this. I would offer a finders fee commission if you can help me so in essence it is a trade off.

Even if it is simply to point me to a site that will buy this package from Future Shop and then resell it to me with a mark up, I would be grateful and compensate, but please don't tell me about these ridiculous eBay sellers who are on crack.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated and feel free to private email me and we can work on something!

This is what I am talking about.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...994&path=132776eac3b6107639173c40d7f61b52en02

for what its worth the headlamp is literally for kids, the briefcase is smaller than a netbook, and the flashing cupholder you need to have a pretty active hand (drink it quite a bit lol) as it goes out in 2 seconds.

the only cool thing inside is the gun code.

bread's done
Back