Future Shop: Tales of Vesperia - $19.95 (In-Store Only, YMMV, Clearance)

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Gonna mark this as YMMV until there's more confirmation, but I hear Tales of Vesperia is $19.95 at Future Shop. Just the right price =) Cheap enough that anyone with interest should get it, and expensive enough that you shouldn't have to compete with high school dropouts trying to hit up every store to re-sell/trade-in.

The game is no longer listed on the website. It's one of my favourite games this generation (along with Bioshock, Mirror's Edge, and Uncharted 2). Go get it!

Note: There is currently a Japanese version of Tales of Vesperia on PS3 with some additional content. No word has been received about its NA release. Some rumours indicate that the English voice cast has been redubbing some of the additional lines. If so, expect it sometime next year for $69.99.

Your call on if the extra content is worth $50 more.

at any price, i think the game is worth it. it is a lot of fun & i will probably end up getting the ps3 version if/when it comes out (even though i own 3 SE's of the 360 version).

(BTW, where did u find the rumours? i would be interested in reading about them)

[quote name='Lockescythe']some other drops off top of head.

Last remnant is now 19.95 and so is dirt 2 360. In store only.[/QUOTE]
Dirt 2???? That's amazing! I hope its that price at mine.

Crazy mistake for Dirt 2, I picked it up for PS3 recently with T4G2F at Bestbuy (after bringing it back to EB because they had GG) would have love to get it for $19.95!!!

Can't seem to order it online for shipping OR pickup. Might have to go the stores personally. Anyway, no big deal. If I don't get it, I'll just put the money towards Forza 3.

Tales of Vesperia is a fantastic game, totally worth it at that price. $19.99 is a steal!

I think the only reason I picked it up on launch was because I kept seeing Firestorm talk about it, and in a lot of threads he would always mention how a game would be good for T3GIF towards ToV (the one and only time I've ever done that lol). I'm glad I did because I got the premium edition. :cool:

I snagged a copy of Tales from Goozex not too long ago, and it was sealed to boot! At this price I'm tempted to buy another copy just because.

I'm terrible with my money.

[quote name='TronB']Tales of Vesperia is a fantastic game, totally worth it at that price. $19.99 is a steal!

I think the only reason I picked it up on launch was because I kept seeing Firestorm talk about it, and in a lot of threads he would always mention how a game would be good for T3GIF towards ToV (the one and only time I've ever done that lol). I'm glad I did because I got the premium edition. :cool:[/QUOTE]
hi5

I actually have an extra sealed copy of the SE from Tales Brigade =P

damn. always get to these deals too late. FS website is sold out of Dirt 2. It is listed as $19.95 but out of stock. Was hoping to pick up a copy on a good deal but of course it's out of stock by the time i get to it after work. /sadface

they aren't mistakes .95 means gone when gone. 97 is clear.
destroy all humans 360 hulk 360 there were more but nothing too noteworthy. DBZ limit for 360

I'm sure Dirt 2 is a mistake... it just came out what, a month ago?

As for Tales.. I hope this doesn't mean it's been discontinued? I'd love a copy at $20

[quote name='Firestorm']hi5

I actually have an extra sealed copy of the SE from Tales Brigade =P[/QUOTE]
Ohhh, an extra sealed one? Lucky. I swear the box was also the other reason why I bought it at launch, it's so pretty! And I think I remember you having that thing in your sig for a while, too. It was like everytime I came onto CAG Tales of Vespeia info was shoved in my face haha.

[quote name='Lockescythe']I got TOV premium. (the 2 soundtracks by mail is pretty sweet too) Got it via a 2 for 40(rogers) trading in both for 80 credit at eb.[/QUOTE]
I only got one of the soundtracks. I put my code in the first week (so like April 27th) they were doing it, and then something happened and I never got it. By the time I realized "hey wasn't I supposed to get something?, and emailed them, they didn't have both soundtracks anymore.

The early bird doesn't get the worm every time. :(

[quote name='ragnar14']Wait, are you saying they eventually did something with the code in LE? Or how did you get soundtracks?[/QUOTE]
Only one soundtrack is available now (if even that). You can email [email protected].

I asked the csr to check stock for ToV across Canada, and there's like a few copies in Regina and Orangeville, I think? So yeah, this game is almost sold out across the country. Nothing even close to Montreal, or in the whole province for that matter...

Hahahaha, was just at Orangeville looking for DiRT 2, it's definitely not 19.95 anymore, and they're sold out. I didn't check Tales of Vesperia, is it supposed to be a good game? I've actually never heard of it.

bread's done
Back