Future Shop - Xbox 360 + 11 games $299

CACG

CAGiversary!
If you add the Xbox 360 250gb with 5 downloadable games to your cart, you get another 6 physical games for free.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...533&path=4b5788e8373b59d6c0b847aae4ee8ec9en02

The downloadable games are:
Fable 3
Gears of War 2
Halo Wars
Halo 3
Alan Wake

The physical games are:
Assassin's creed 2
Bioshock 2
Prince of Persia
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Ninja blade

This is a pretty good deal if you've never played any of these games.

lulz just so happens that I have Bioshock 2, Prince of Persia, and Enslaved. The others aren't worth getting - yeah, that ones for all you AC fans out there that think you're playing something of quality *struts away*

The downloadable games are pretty decent, though. Halo 3 and Gears of War 2 are solid. I'd have no interest in the others.

[quote name='VetraX']lulz just so happens that I have Bioshock 2, Prince of Persia, and Enslaved. The others aren't worth getting - yeah, that ones for all you AC fans out there that think you're playing something of quality *struts away*

The downloadable games are pretty decent, though. Halo 3 and Gears of War 2 are solid. I'd have no interest in the others.[/QUOTE]

Troll away... AC2 was great.

[quote name='darkandlong']Troll away... AC2 was great.[/QUOTE]

Can't hear you, sorry, playing MGS4.

[quote name='VetraX']Can't hear you, sorry, playing MGS4.[/QUOTE]
Now that's the great thing about the PS3, you can play AC2 and MGS4.
Not like those those unwashed 360 peasants, amirite? :p

Yes liking MGS4 shows tremendous taste and class, unlike liking Assassin's Creed 2. I'm surprised I even have to mention this...

I'd play MGS4, but it relies too much on cut scenes for my liking.

Alan Wake is pretty fun. It's like playing through a Stephen King novel / Twin Peaks.

AC2 had its moments... until you realize that you are doing the exact same thing for nearly every mission, and the economy thing is completely broken. Still, it's an easy 1000 GS and is better than the cell-shaded Prince of Persia.

Fable 3... no thanks.

Bioshock 2 - first one was superior

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']It's a forum. :|[/QUOTE]

I thought this forum was for Canadian Video Game Deals, not fanboy wars. Straight face.

[quote name='dotCody']I thought this forum was for Canadian Video Game Deals, not fanboy wars. Straight face.[/QUOTE]

I like to think that some, if not all of it was facetious, but I'm an idealist.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']I loved AC2. I was worth playing it for the character Ezio Auditore.[/QUOTE]

My wife felt the exact same way. I thought AC2 was an excellent progression of the franchise, but then was irritated when they did a side step in story with Brotherhood.

She assures me Brotherhood is an even bigger improvement than AC2, but i haven't got to it yet.

bread's done
Back