Futureshop Barrhaven Grand Opening: 3DS $99

eday_2010

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
If you live in Ottawa or the surrounding area, From October 28-30, you can get a Nintendo 3DS for $99 at the new Futureshop location in the Barrhaven area of Ottawa. 3777 Strandherd Dr. I don't think you will see a better price on the 3DS for a long while.

Oh, how I which I lived in Ottawa. At that price, I would buy a second 3DS.

Imagine, within a year of the 3DS releasing, that you can get it for $150 off the original price. Awesome deal. :D

10 per day, so if you are not in line right now, you might as well start lining up for tomorrow.

$50 gift card for the first 100 people as well. Wish I had heard about it sooner.

[quote name='king_bronx']Anything else good at the opening?[/QUOTE]

70" Sharp LED TV for $2000. 10 per day. Everything in their grand opening flyer seems to be very limited quantity per day.

at 10 per day I bet you have to line up so early that if you're time is not completely worthless it actually works out to this being a mediocre deal.

If only I had better things to do but stand in a line in the cold to buy a 3DS.

O wait, I do :D

Actually, it's still kind of worth it to get the free stuff if you happen to have that doorhanger coupon.

More importantly - I just don't trust FS not to say something like: "Oh we sold our 10 (15) for the day already!" no matter what time you show.

[quote name='king_bronx']More importantly - I just don't trust FS not to say something like: "Oh we sold our 10 (15) for the day already!" no matter what time you show.[/QUOTE]

You'd know, because you'd be in a line-up outside the store. Usually they come out and distribute coupons or flyers or something to the first 10 people in line. You'd have to line up pretty early. When I went for Best Buy's "trade shit in and get a free DSi" there were probably 30-40 people in line before the store even opened, and that was on the East Coast, not in a place like Ottawa.

$99 is just about the right price for the 3DS. When it drops that far naturally, I'll consider picking one up.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']You'd know, because you'd be in a line-up outside the store. Usually they come out and distribute coupons or flyers or something to the first 10 people in line. You'd have to line up pretty early. When I went for Best Buy's "trade shit in and get a free DSi" there were probably 30-40 people in line before the store even opened, and that was on the East Coast, not in a place like Ottawa.

$99 is just about the right price for the 3DS. When it drops that far naturally, I'll consider picking one up.[/QUOTE]

I'd line up for that TV. Well, maybe haha.

bread's done
Back