Futureshop Dark Knight Steelbook Pre-order

AccordTR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hello, new member here, I see there is interest in The Dark Knight Steelbook Blu-ray from Futureshop. I buy and sell all Futureshop Steelbooks and have done I Am Legend, Iron Man and Indy 4. Anyone interested in a Futureshop The Dark Knight Steelbook can shot me a PM in the forums on highdefdigest.com I have 100 copies up for pre-order there. I will also take PM's here, but as I'm new here and am EXTREMELY est on HDD, you may prefer to deal with me there, choice is yours. Jamie

Payment is via paypal, and NO MONEY DOWN till the item ships.

They will be $45 US shipped to your door, US or Overseas. Shipping from me to you in the US should/usually takes 1-2 weeks, it sometimes is a little longer if it gets selected for a random customs check by your authorities. Overseas is usually about 6 weeks if sent by ground, air is much faster but will require a little more money.

I will also offer Airmail to the USA for $50 US, helps to get it by Christmas due to VERY busy mail season.

img0001gw7.th.jpg
img0002sr9.th.jpg

FOR ANY DOUBTERS ON MY ABILITY TO GET A LARGE NUMBER OF COPIES, HERE"S MY LAST TWO PRE-ORDERS, WITH PICS:

http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-...oks-40-sh.html
http://forums.highdefdigest.com/blu-ray-disc-exchange/65867-ironman-steelbacks-50-us.html

Link to Cover/Art Work
dvd2159389.jpg

http://www.futureshop.ca/popup/larg...ile=/multimedia/products/large/dvd2159389.jpg

Here's a link to me there, http://forums.highdefdigest.com/members/accordtr.html
and to my itrader http://forums.highdefdigest.com/itrader.php?u=3574

1) evophile (CAG) (PAID)
2) Silentmist (HDD) (PAID)
3) SatinKzo (HDD) (PAID)
4) AccordTR (HDD) (PAID)
5) parkerwilson (HDD) (PAID)
6/7) getbigg21 x2 (HDD) (PAID)
8) dat (HDD) (PAID)
9) ruckus81 (HDD) (PAID)
10/11) Windows V x2 (HDD) (PAID)
12) Clear (HDD) (PAID)
13) melo4mvp (HDD) (CONFIRMED)
14) waterman981 (HDD) (PAID)
15) TOOLhead08 (HDD) (PAID)
16) elks86 (HDD) (PAID)
17) redshadow(HDD)
18/19) natlee75 x2 (HDD) (PAID)
20/21/22) watchtower41 x3 (HDD) (PAID)
23) steve_99101 (HDD)
24) sephiroth61787 (HDD) (PAID)
25) crimsonrain650 (HDD) (PAID)
26) Souleman96 (CAG) (PAID)
27) jdough (CAG) (PAID)
28/29) hitmon x2 (HDD) (PAID)
30) pscloud (CAG) (PAID)
31/32) Beastmangler (CAG) x2 (PAID)
33) thaima1shu (CAG) (PAID)
34) The Tick (CAG) (PAID)
35) kevin150 (CAG) (PAID)
36) Keyser (HDD) (PAID)
37) johnjle3 (HDD) (PAID)
38/39/40/41/42) eBay x5 (PAID)
43) rmmil978 (HDD)
44) Bane (HDD) (PAID)
45) dtsguy (HDD) (PAID)
46/47) saldogg (CAG) x2 (PAID)
48) smurfer (HDD) (PAID)
49) Shampy (CAG)
50/51/52/53/54) eBay x5 (PAID)
55) jaspuna (HDD) (PAID)
56) badlieut (CAG) (PAID)
57) TheRescue (HDD) (PAID)
58) JohnnyDrama (CAG) (PAID)
59/60) ragarla007 x2 (HDD) (PAID)
61/62/63/64/65) eBay x5 (PAID)
66) madpropz01 (HDD) (PAID)
67) Dante Devil (CAG) (PAID)
68) Eyecue (CAG)
69) orchidthief (CAG) (PAID)
70) gunawi (CAG) (PAID)
71/72) tbogard99 (CAG) x2 (PAID)
74) Blu-Ray Kid (HDD) (PAID)
75) vläd (HDD) (PAID)
76) opterasis (CAG) (PAID)
77) blueweltall (CAG) (PAID)
78) indiehjaerta (CAG) (PAID)
79/80/81/82/83) eBay x5 (PAID)
84) graphik01 (HDD) (PAID)
85) Dreaming in Blu (Blu-ray) (PAID)
86/87) Pro-X (HDD/Blu-ray) x2 (PAID)
88) jvb423 (Blu-ray) (PAID)
89) synergy3000 (CAG) (PAID)
90) ohiohotrod37 (HDD) (PAID)
91) dncpunke (HDD) (PAID)
92) lforigno (Blu-ray) (PAID)
93) aetempleton (HDD) (PAID)
94) Oddiophile (Blu-ray) (PAID)
95) Darkflight (CAG) (PAID)
96) macachia (HDD) (PAID)
97) walterj (CAG) (PAID)
98) chuck norris (CAG) (PAID)
99) Kobe24 (HDD) (PAID)
100) Clear (HDD) (PAID)
101) The Blu-ray Kid (HDD) (PAID)
102) Xboxbydegrees (HDD) (PAID)
103) nyc20012001 (HDD) (PAID)
104/105) scorpion2000 (HDD) x2 (PAID)
106/107) Nightfury82 (HDD) x2 (PAID)
108) p1trick82 (HDD) (PAID)
109) MorPhiend (HDD) (PAID)
110) ruckus81 (HDD) (PAID)
111) sinofsins (HDD) (PAID)
112-152) Bulk order (PAID)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AccordTR']Hey jwbbud, how goes it? Why do you say I got butchered?[/quote]
oh just reading the thread(s)

Accord you're a little defensive huh? Settle down. You've been explained the situation by Shrike. If you choose to ignore it then that's your fault. You're coming in here NEW (Not many people care about feedback at other sites) take a gander at the many scams that have taken place in the trading forum. People should be a bit more apprehensive when dealing with newbies because of the simple fact that you're not established here long enough to be trusted.

[quote name='jwbbud']oh just reading the thread(s)[/quote]

Oh ok, yeah some users questioned me, and I guess thats somewhat expected due to some of the problems in the past with other user's threads and because I'm new. For the most part though most people here have been great and have been really supportive of me as a new user. Once I have this steelbook all completed here, I'm pretty sure most people will see I'm completely legit and easy to work with, just like on HDD. I'm aiming to do continued sales here, and run threads just like on HDD. Jamie

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Accord you're a little defensive huh? Settle down. You've been explained the situation by Shrike. If you choose to ignore it then that's your fault. You're coming in here NEW (Not many people care about feedback at other sites) take a gander at the many scams that have taken place in the trading forum. People should be a bit more apprehensive when dealing with newbies because of the simple fact that you're not established here long enough to be trusted.[/quote]

Hey, ummm think you got a little confused, me and jwbbid are trading buddies from HDD, just was touching base with him.

Again, I've bought from AccordTR on another website. He's perfectly legit, and won't steer you wrong.

I dealt with him over pInoy for the last Iron Man steelbook. He's got tons of positive feedback on High Def Digest (I don't buy the "We don't trust new users" when it's already been brought up that the guy trades openly on another website here, that other users have no problem running to check out when they want to scam on pinoys ban status. The information that he's legit is there, you just have to look at it.)

I understand the skepticism, but it doesn't take much effort to run over to High Def Digest and check his iTrade feedback.

If you haven't linked it yet, Accord. I'd consider it.

[quote name='redshadow']Again, I've bought from AccordTR on another website. He's perfectly legit, and won't steer you wrong.

I dealt with him over pInoy for the last Iron Man steelbook. He's got tons of positive feedback on High Def Digest (I don't buy the "We don't trust new users" when it's already been brought up that the guy trades openly on another website here, that other users have no problem running to check out when they want to scam on pinoys ban status. The information that he's legit is there, you just have to look at it.)

I understand the skepticism, but it doesn't take much effort to run over to High Def Digest and check his iTrade feedback.

If you haven't linked it yet, Accord. I'd consider it.[/quote]

Thanks Red, I linked my itrader, my user profile, and links to both Iron Man and Indy 4 sales with pics in my original post, I knew I was new, so I wanted everyone to check me out from day one. They may also by all means check me out on eBay, same user name, I have sold lots of Steels there as well. Thanks again Red for going out of your way for me, Take care man. Jamie

I don't understand why people need to be rude about this. Everyone KNOWS what they're getting into when they want to be added to the list so there is no need to get on Accord's case. Let people make their own choice on what they want to do (and from the looks of it, the number of people who want the steelbook are outweighed by those who are ball busting).

[quote name='sephiroth61787']I don't understand why people need to be rude about this. Everyone KNOWS what they're getting into when they want to be added to the list so there is no need to get on Accord's case. Let people make their own choice on what they want to do (and from the looks of it, the number of people who want the steelbook are outweighed by those who are ball busting).[/quote]
thats why I dont have a thread here...too much drama:lol:

hey accord... i'll bite, you seem legit enough and people are vouching for you left and right... count me in... just keep me in mind should you get some postcards eh? :)

[quote name='saldogg']hey accord... i'll bite, you seem legit enough and people are vouching for you left and right... count me in... just keep me in mind should you get some postcards eh? :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds good buddy, I put you on the list. You guys will def get the postcards if I can get them in store, def not a prob. Jamie

Would it be possible to put me down as a "maybe"? The person i want to buy from may not be doing the FS ones, so I'd like to have a backup to be safe.

[quote name='opterasis']Would it be possible to put me down as a "maybe"? The person i want to buy from may not be doing the FS ones, so I'd like to have a backup to be safe.[/quote]

Yeah I can def put you as a maybe, I'll have extras, or least plan on buying extra. Jamie

[quote name='AccordTR']Yeah I can def put you as a maybe, I'll have extras, or least plan on buying extra. Jamie[/quote]

Great, thanks man.

[quote name='opterasis']Would it be possible to put me down as a "maybe"? The person i want to buy from may not be doing the FS ones, so I'd like to have a backup to be safe.[/quote]So you have no faith huh?:roll: Good to know

[quote name='saldogg']hey accord... i'll bite, you seem legit enough and people are vouching for you left and right... count me in... just keep me in mind should you get some postcards eh? :)[/quote]He's as legit as it gets, Its just the forum that has the skepticism evidently due to somethings that occured in the Indy group buy here

[quote name='jwbbud']So you have no faith huh?:roll: Good to know[/quote]

it's not that, but you I thought you say you were going to make a final decision on the FS version shortly, but maybe I misread something, and I just wanted to have a backup just in case.

Stupid question, this exclusive steelbook TDK BD, how many discs is it? I asked b/c i read somewhere that the Asian BD has two discs...

[quote name='Serpentor']Stupid question, this exclusive steelbook TDK BD, how many discs is it? I asked b/c i read somewhere that the Asian BD has two discs...[/QUOTE]

As far as I know it will be a 2 disk steelbook and that's def not a stupid question, it's actually a great question.

[quote name='AccordTR']As far as I know it will be a 2 disk steelbook and that's def not a stupid question, it's actually a great question.[/quote]

Thanks, please me on the list, two discs steelbook, i'm in!

So, what's the big deal about these steelbook things? What's different between them and regular versions? I get that they are in a metal case. Anything else to make them worth $20-25 extra?

This is a great movie, so if it seems worth it to me, I might be interested as well.

[quote name='MorPhiend']So, what's the big deal about these steelbook things? What's different between them and regular versions? I get that they are in a metal case. Anything else to make them worth $20-25 extra?

This is a great movie, so if it seems worth it to me, I might be interested as well.[/quote]

They usually have different cover art too...plus they're only in print for what seems like a limited run.

[quote name='Serpentor']Thanks, please me on the list, two discs steelbook, i'm in![/quote]

Yep, def not a problem, added. Jamie

Simple way to sum it up............ pure collector. They are made for one day, yes one day. Iron Man sold out in one day and then gone out of print forever. The Dark Knight is going to sell out not in days, but hours. So while I totally agree $20-30 more isnt for everyone, and glad it isnt as only a few thousand are made max, its really for the Blu-ray collector that wants something VERY few people will ever get. Jamie

[quote name='MorPhiend']So, what's the big deal about these steelbook things? What's different between them and regular versions? I get that they are in a metal case. Anything else to make them worth $20-25 extra?

This is a great movie, so if it seems worth it to me, I might be interested as well.[/quote]

actually with the current exchange rate, 45.00 converts to about 55-56.00 Canadian funds, so as a Canadian its a great way to take advantage of the exchange rate. But on the downside, buying from the US bites

Okay, I might be in on this. I'll let you know after the pain of Black Friday departs. It all depends on how I stand on Saturday.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Okay, I might be in on this. I'll let you know after the pain of Black Friday departs. It all depends on how I stand on Saturday.[/quote]

No problem, enjoy the madness. We Canadians have to wait till Dec 26th for our 'super sale' day, Boxing Day.

[quote name='jwbbud']actually with the current exchange rate, 45.00 converts to about 55-56.00 Canadian funds, so as a Canadian its a great way to take advantage of the exchange rate. But on the downside, buying from the US bites[/quote]

I'm not following how the scenario is a bad thing. I'd love to spend $45 US and get $55 CA worth of stuff. Or are you referring to the OP making a couple of bucks off the exchange rate in addition to the sale?

[quote name='saldogg']hey accord, i'm definitely getting 1, but i MIGHT get a 2nd too, so can you add a 2nd copy for me to the maybe list plz?[/quote]

Yeah no problem, I will be picking up some extras, so there will be some available for the 'maybe's.' Jamie

[quote name='Dante Devil']accord, is the cover of the steelbook the exact one on the first post? If it is, put me down for one! Thanks.[/quote]

Yep it will be exactly as depicted in that shot. I'll put your name down. Thanks again. Jamie

Can you put me in on a maybe slot? I just want to see the rest of the ads first to see if there's an incentive to get it here in the U.S..

The one thing that concerns me is the envelope shipping. Would it be possible for people to upgrade to a box if they want it?

[quote name='opterasis']The one thing that concerns me is the envelope shipping. Would it be possible for people to upgrade to a box if they want it?[/quote]

Canada post sucks, and unlike USPS doesnt offer a decent fair price on boxed shipping. Instead the charge flat rates, which is about $15 bucks alone, yeah I know.... sucks. That being said, I use very thick mailers which hold the movie VERY tight, I have mailed 127 Steelbooks around the world and I literally mean every corner of the world. I have only had 2 that recieved any damage, one was a very small dent, user didnt even complain, and one which had a large dent. Knock on wood these are packed tight and tend to arrive in one piece. Jamie

I have bought from a few people on here, but on other forums. Jamie is stand up guy, I bought several items from him and he has come through each and every time. I also traded with him. He is doing alot of work here, he is allowed to make some profit, since alot of us dont have FS. He does provide a service. Also you guys need to understand, Not only is using his money up front, but his gas time and making sure all the people that is on his list get what they paid for in a well packaged and timely manner. To read som eof the smack on here and not reading up on him is sad.

Thnx alot Jamie for all your work and helping us who dont have a FS near them. :applause:

bread's done
Back