Futureshop New Clearance Stuff

Lockescythe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Nothing noteworthy off the top of my head except for one but figured I'd post some of them.

These are YMMV limited stock and whatnot. Certain FS will be cheaper than listed but these are the maximum they will cost you.

Saboteur PS3 9.97
Call Of Juarvez 2 9.97 (ps3 only)
Silent Hill Homecoming PS3 8.97
Darkness 360 9.97
RType Command PSP 14.97
Slypheed 9.97
UEFa 07 4.97
Lego Battle Wars DS 14.97
Lots of random DS/PSP crap for under 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind picking up a copy of the Saboteur at that price. Looks pretty sweet. I'll see if there are any at a store near me...

Ive actually wanted to get the saboteur for a while. Glad i waited. Will go get it today.

Is this confirmed all across canada?

EDIT: Its nation wide, and its also sold out in Edmonton except Calgary Trail and the South.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Super Strokey']Ive actually wanted to get the saboteur for a while. Glad i waited. Will go get it today.

Is this confirmed all across canada?

EDIT: Its nation wide, and its also sold out in Edmonton except Calgary Trail and the South.[/QUOTE]

I just tried the South one not too long ago..Sold out there too for PS3..Ticked me off. I want a copy of the game at that price.

Also, not to sound too redflaggy, but..Best Buy has Tornado Outbreak (360/PS3/Wii) for $9.99..FS has it at $34.99..You do the math. PMed and got me a copy to try out. Looks Katamari-esque. :D

[quote name='jeffx']Their website only lists the 360 version, at 20$. Normal?[/QUOTE]Ya I couldn't find the PS3 one online either not sure why.

While I didn't find a copy of the Saboteur at my FS, I did manage to pickup a copy of Operation Darkness and Dark Sector for a 1.97 each (both for 360). These were written on the label in sharpie and did not scan at this price, so it is extremely YMMV.

For those in Vancouver, the location I visited was the one on Robson.

No saboteur for me either. Was able to pickup Operation Darkness as well, but for $2.97.

Last week, I was able to pick up Grey's Anatomy DS and Petz Crazy Catz for 1.97 and 4.97 respectively. (each worth 10+ at EB.)

$10 for Saboteur? I just bought it used for $15 +$3 for the DLC! At least I got it tax free with a trade-in, no big deal. Swapped the case with a game I'm trading in so it feels brand new.

bread's done
Back