Futureshop trade in requirements?

jon0592

CAGiversary!
Hello, I was wondering what exactly are the requirements to trade in at Futureshop? I've only ever traded in at EB/GS, and I tried once at Rogers but I wasn't 18 yet... so that didn't fly (wasted $10 becoming a star member).

Anyway, do you have to be a certain age to trade in at Futureshop? Provide ID? I assume you need case and manual for each game, but that isn't a problem.

Hey Jon, welcome to CAG! Sorry no one really got back to you, it's possible know one knows for sure or are just too lazy to answer lol. In my experience they have taken an ID from me before, but I am quite older than 18 so I don't think it was for age purposes, but you never know. Your best bet is to call FS and ask, that way there are no surprises when you trade in your games!

Depends on your CSR I think and how busy they are.

I've only traded to FS once and they didn't check my ID at that period. They might have similar trade practices to BB except for the fact that one has to go to the customer service line instead of the gaming section and in BB, more often than not, they don't ask for ID either - at least from my experience.

bread's done
Back