Futureshop/tsilon codes for $20 off Bioshock, Metal Gear, and Tomb Raider

firehawk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hi all, I got some extra codes from tsilon.ca so I thought I'd share them here (since I already shared a batch on GAF). Quote this message to see the codes and please post to say which code you have taken.
(I'm assuming you'll only take one code... ;) ).

Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear Rising
Tomb Raider

Oh, in case you don't know, tsilon.ca is this website where you can get coupons for Futureshop.ca among other things. The codes are for 20 dollars off pre-ordering the respective game.

[quote name='JaredFrost']I was going to give you mine, both GTA and Bioshock, but I just tested them out beforehand and they seem to be expired now, sorry bud, looks like you're out of luck.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it mate.
I do greatly appreciate the gesture and hope that I'll be able to repay you in my own way someday.
Thanks again.

Peace!

-BurningDude

[quote name='DoctorbGonzo']Hey I have a fresh new code for Tomb Raider if anyone wants to use it. I'm strapped for cash and have too many games backlogged. Hit me up if you want it.[/QUOTE]
I'd like it if you still have it. It may not work but it's worth a try.

I have a bioshock code and a Gears code. I have no idea if they work I've never tested them. PM me.

(I was given two Gears codes in error and just didn't use the Bioshock one after I decided to just get the regular edition of the game that I already have paid off at EB Games)

Still looking for Tomb Raider, GTA, or Gears codes.

I really hate these Tsilon sites. I have three unlocked, I found the code for blue but for some reason it unlocked green. Still can't find the fourth logo on Orijin and Violetone doesn't do anything.

Edit: I got in. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up for anyone waiting on BioShock codes. I re-requested for one a couple weeks ago and just got a new code today. Here's to hoping that it actually works.

bread's done
Back