LEGO Batman: The Video Game
The Justice League: The New Frontier DVD video
$139.99 - $70 Mail-in Rebate = $69.99 plus tax

PS2 Limited Edition Ceramic White PlayStation 2 includes
White PS2 slim console
Ceramic White controller
Singstar Pop and 2 microphones
$139.99 - $70 Mail-in Rebate = $69.99 plus tax

I've submitted several FYE rebates in the past and have never had a problem with any of them. The bundles are overpriced to begin with, especially compared to Amazon which has the Singarstar bundle for $120 with free shipping and no tax, but this still is the cheapest deal on a new slim PS2 system.

The deal was spotted in Newburgh, NY.. not sure if it's store-wide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice deal on the PS2! The bad thing about FYE rebates is the processing time. I think the last one I did took about 2 months (or longer) for me to get the cheque.

I have a ceramic white PS2 and it looks really sharp. I love it!

...I would totally pick up a second one, but I'm pretty sure that the one FYE in my state doesn't have any more PS2 stuff.

Thanks for this
1.gif

The FYE near my office is going out of business and everything is 50% off. If they have this and it stacks, I could be getting it for practically free (it's entirely possible that they won't honor rebates since they're going out of business). I'll be checking it out though.

[quote name='bvharris']The FYE near my office is going out of business and everything is 50% off. If they have this and it stacks, I could be getting it for practically free (it's entirely possible that they won't honor rebates since they're going out of business). I'll be checking it out though.[/QUOTE]

I hope you post back about that becaus the FYE near me is also going out of business and is at 50% off; I'd definitely be interested at that price.

[quote name='imfromwisconsin']I hope you post back about that becaus the FYE near me is also going out of business and is at 50% off; I'd definitely be interested at that price.[/QUOTE]

I definitely will. I'm highly dubious I can pull it off, but hey, worth a try right?

the 50% and even 75% off goes for games only (xbox, gamecube, ps1)... ps2 games are b1g1, depending on the store. maybe your store is different though

[quote name='iamthekiller']the 50% and even 75% off goes for games only (xbox, gamecube, ps1)... ps2 games are b1g1, depending on the store. maybe your store is different though[/QUOTE]

My store is going out of business. EVERYTHING in the store is 50% off. I didn't see any systems when I was last there, but it's possible they have some in back.

Do you work at FYE? If so, do you have any sense of whether one going out of business would still be able to give me the rebate (or even have it in their computers)?

[quote name='bvharris']My store is going out of business. EVERYTHING in the store is 50% off. I didn't see any systems when I was last there, but it's possible they have some in back.

Do you work at FYE? If so, do you have any sense of whether one going out of business would still be able to give me the rebate (or even have it in their computers)?[/QUOTE]

Oh, missed the part about the store itself.

I don't work there, just visit often :lol:

[quote name='luan87us']Why can't they just do an instant discount =(. I'll take a brand new Slim PS2 for $70 even if it not one of those bundle.[/QUOTE]

In general, they're hoping you'll be too lazy to send it in, or forget about it (among other reasons). Not likely with a rebate this large though.

I originally saw this in Newburgh, NY.. but FYE rebates are usually store-wide. I believe you used to be able to look them up & submit online at fyerebates.com Now it seems you can only track there

You gotta read the fine print with this, alot of FYEs rebates are issued as gift cards if the value is over I think 30 bucks. I remember seeing that when there was a boxed set I wanted to get. It may be a gift visa card i dont remember but either way if you guys are relying on getting cash back, thats something to look into.

[quote name='mediviper']You gotta read the fine print with this, alot of FYEs rebates are issued as gift cards if the value is over I think 30 bucks. I remember seeing that when there was a boxed set I wanted to get. It may be a gift visa card i dont remember but either way if you guys are relying on getting cash back, thats something to look into.[/QUOTE]

they are prepaid visa cards that can be used anywhere that visa credit cards are taken, so it is not something just good at FYE...so you are right it is not cash in the bank, but it is easy enough to spend.

[quote name='iamthekiller']PS2 Limited Edition LEGO Batman PlayStation 2 Bundle Bundle Pack includes
Black PS2 slim system
Black controller
LEGO Batman: The Video Game
The Justice League: The New Frontier DVD video
$139.99 - $70 Mail-in Rebate = $69.99 plus tax[/QUOTE]

FYI, this deal is still going on. I picked up one of these LEGO Batman PS2 system bundles in CT a few hours ago; it rang up $149.99, but still printed out the $70 rebate.

New slim PS2 for $80 + tax? Sold. :cool:

I have a Target near me that is clearancing out their PS2 Ceramic White Singstar bundles for $70... In case anyone doesn't have a FYE nearby but has a Target...

bread's done
Back