Fye - FMA Season 1 Part 1 or Afro Samurai $5 with any anime purchase.

Afflicted

CAGiversary!
Ok you can get either Afro Samura or Full Metal Alchemist Season One Part One for $5 with the purchase of any anime. Doesn't matter the price of the other purchase and can be sale items. Was told that Used does not work tho.

Mine had several single dvds for under $5.00 that would have worked but I went with one of the dragonball movie tins for 9.99.

Also used the 3.00 coupon that's in the Fye coupon thread and BSP discount. Total before tax was 10.49.

I don't have an Fye, but just asking for the sake of information: This is DVD only, correct? As in the Blu-ray release of Afro Samurai does not count?

[quote name='Buuhan1']I don't have an Fye, but just asking for the sake of information: This is DVD only, correct? As in the Blu-ray release of Afro Samurai does not count?[/QUOTE]

well the promotional signage had pictures of the dvd version of afro and s1p1 of fma... so I know those work and probably only those...

but I cannot confirm that the bluray doesn't work or the other sets of fmp.

DVD only. I work at an FYE and I put the cards up myself a week ago (ish). Unless you have an extremely new or careless cashier, it's DVD only.

Also depending where you go sometimes you can get away with buying used anime dvds and still getting the deal. My store was letting people do that as long as the used anime dvds purchased totaled the price of a regular dvd. So used stuff in the $10 and up range or multiple used aniem dvds.

bread's done
Back