FYE Gift Card - $193.80 Balance for $175 check

ploppsdman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'll put this up for sale for a few days and if it doesn't sell, I'll use it to buy something to sell on ebay.

You MUST have a 100% feedback w/ over 50 trades, and even then I'm going to scrutinize your trades (did you make 50 trades for $1 items?). I will either mail it to you via certified mail, or email you the #'s and pin, your choice.

Payment will be via check.

Thanks, take care.

Honest opinion: That's waaay too much money to have on a GC for a store like FYE. You never know when they'll go belly-up. If you can buy a Kinect or a few brand new release games to resell that'll be the best way to go for you.

I can't see anyone wanting to invest that much into an MSRP-priced sinking ship.

I also don't see people wanting to trade with you when you're being so picky about who you'll trade with when you have barely any feedback yourself. Just makes you come off as a prick.

1. If someone wanted to purchase a kinect and a new game, then this would save them money.

2. How else do I dissuade people from trying to scam me but have high standards for whom I will trade with? I know I'm trust worthy, that's all I can bank on. My first trade here, I had to hunt the person down online, and then call the police on them because they were trying to steal the game I traded them. If you have a better suggestion, by all means.

And like I said in the first post, if it sells in a few days, fine. If not, I'll buy something and sell it on ebay. Why are you replying to this post, bytheway? I never understand people. I have no intention of coming off as anything other then someone who will do their homework on who they are trading with. I can understand someone not liking my feedback as well. But I've had 70-80 trades on goozex, all positive. I've been on slickdeals since 2005 and here since 2009.

[quote name='phantasyx']I'll buy it for $100 paypal.[/QUOTE]

We can't buy it from him, neither of us have over 50 trades. What is this Pay-pal business? He said check. What do you think this is, pal, the future?

Ploppy, do you want me to write my social security number on the check, or just my PIN? This will totally be worth saving $20.

I'll give you $120 Paypal for it. As it is your prerogative, you may hold out for someone with 50+ feedback who is willing to pay $175 by check, but i'm afraid you'll be waiting for quite a while (quite a while being a euphemism for *forever*). When you come to your senses, we can work out a deal.

By all means, send a $174 money order ($1 to cover the cost of the money order). I guess I should expect it from people on the internet, but if you don't like the deal, why comment?

If you have a feedback below 50 trades, but have made large purchases in the past, of course we can discuss it. Again, I'm unsure what you expect me to do to prevent fraud. Should I just open the deal up to someone who has 1 trade of a $3.33 guide? Honestly.

bread's done
Back