FYE: Halo 3 19.99

FYE has some pretty good deals lately. To bad their prices on CD's can't be the same.

I'm going to check this one out.

[quote name='Limet']YMMV Halo 3 xbox 360 for 19.99
i saw it at the mall today

Nashua Nh[/quote]

Pheasant Lane Mall, I assume? I have no idea if there's more than one mall around.

I know some people who might be interested in this.

I wonder if this will be the same as the Bioshock deal. I'll probably check my FYE this weekend to see if they are on sale there. Would be nice if this is going to be a regular thing. I already have Halo 3 but my brothers and brother-in-law don't yet, so this deal would be great.

I saw the same deal advertised on the window of my local FYE in Levittown, New York. But, since I only saw the ad and didn't go inside I figured there was probably a catch or something. Can anyone tell me the details of the deal, or is it really just that straightforward?

I hope it's just like the BioShock Deal they had most recently. I'll go to mine tomorrow morning and check it out.

[quote name='s0lid']I saw the same deal advertised on the window of my local FYE in Levittown, New York. But, since I only saw the ad and didn't go inside I figured there was probably a catch or something. Can anyone tell me the details of the deal, or is it really just that straightforward?[/quote]

$39.99 - $20.00 mail-in rebate... the info is at the bottom of the huge display sign.

I think this deal is at all FYE stores.

[quote name='InvaderZim']$39.99 - $20.00 mail-in rebate... the info is at the bottom of the huge display sign.

I think this deal is at all FYE stores.[/QUOTE]

This makes sense, I saw Halo 3 at the FYE at The Rockingham Mall in Salem, NH earlier this week tagged $39.99...right next to a used copy tagged $49.99. That does not make sense.

ARGH.
I JUST bought this for $30 used. I was going to buy it from FYE new ...
but they didn't have it on sale.
This was a week ago. Cheers for good timing.
[I bought it online, so I don't really want to go through the returning hassle inherent with that.]

[quote name='InvaderZim']$39.99 - $20.00 mail-in rebate... the info is at the bottom of the huge display sign.

I think this deal is at all FYE stores.[/quote]What's the avg. wait on a FYE rebate ?

Just found it at the FYE at Longmore/Southern in Mesa AZ, they had a ton of new copies. $20, what a deal.

Hey guys I'm new to the site, got fed up with paying to much for games. Anyways is this an in-store only deal because the website has it at $54? Help please

[quote name='yesokyesok']FYE has some pretty good deals lately. To bad their prices on CD's can't be the same.

I'm going to check this one out.[/quote]

Prices on CDs are horrible; return policy even worse. Before I bought Scarface's Made (S&C), I asked if the sound quality was as bad as the one I heard if I could return immediately, and they said yes. Sure enough, the sound was off and I got my refund. It wasn't until later I realized that it was $16.99+tax, but I only got ~$16.50 back. I assumed they charged me a restocking fee, and thanked God that I'm a DJ and get most of my music for little to nothing, and that my sources are just as good as they should be. If you're not in a position like me and you need to save money on music, I suggest getting CDs when they come out from BB for $9.99, or holla at your local CD man.

[quote name='Parkerktm']Hey guys I'm new to the site, got fed up with paying to much for games. Anyways is this an in-store only deal because the website has it at $54? Help please[/QUOTE]

If it's not on sale on their website, then yes it's in store only because it's on sale there for 39.99 plus you get the $20 rebate.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']What's the avg. wait on a FYE rebate ?[/QUOTE]

i bought halo 3 from fye 2 months ago for $20 after a $40 rebate. i sent the rebate in 4 weeks ago and got it last week.

FYE is pretty good with the rebates. I've never had a problem getting a rebate I sent it. I picked up my copy for $39.99 can definitely wait a month or so to get the 20 bucks back!

bread's done
Back