FYE: Many DS games $10 after MiR, Feb. 04-24th

SDC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Just swung by FYE and was VERY surprised to see that a majority of their DS games had MiR stickers on them.
The rebate is printed out after your receipt, all of the games you have purchased that are eligible will be on it. At the top it says $9.99 After Rebate, and then lists the titles from the receipt. Fill out the form, photocopy the receipt, form, and upcs (The FYE UPcs, not the ones on the game itself) for your records, and then mail the ORIGINALS in.

I've heard FYE uses tricky rebates that don't always work, but I got Futurama on DVD for pretty cheap a while back, and I'm confident if I keep an eye on it these will go through too.

Games I saw:
Rhapsody DS $19.99, $10- MiR
Disgaea DS: $29.99, $20- MiR
castlevania: OoE $29.99, $20- MiR
Megaman Starforce $19.99, $10 MiR
Megaman Starforce 2: not sure, I'd bet $29.99 with $20 MiR
Space Invaders Extreme: $19.99, $10 MiR
children of Mana: $29.99, I think, $20 MiR
Myst DS
Star Fox command
New Super Mario Bros.

There were probably some others. I'll update this post with people's discoveries.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this yesterday too, but couldn't find anything I wanted. I wonder how long this deal will last. It would be great to be able to get Fire Emblem for $10.

[quote name='chrisflyer']I saw this yesterday too, but couldn't find anything I wanted. I wonder how long this deal will last. It would be great to be able to get Fire Emblem for $10.[/QUOTE]

My rebate says it runs til the 24th, I guess I should update the OP. Valid on titles 29.99 and under, but I'm not sure if it'll work on new releases, and I'm also not sure if it is on literally ALL DS games 29.99 and under.

[quote name='SDC']My rebate says it runs til the 24th, I guess I should update the OP. Valid on titles 29.99 and under, but I'm not sure if it'll work on new releases, and I'm also not sure if it is on literally ALL DS games 29.99 and under.[/quote]

So the rebates were only on used titles? Or brand new DS games? I'm confused about that after reading your last post...

[quote name='waxHead']So the rebates were only on used titles? Or brand new DS games? I'm confused about that after reading your last post...[/QUOTE]

Oh no, they were on New (unopened, not-used) titles. I mean I wasn't sure if the promotion would apply to a game released DURING the promotion, like the new Fire Emblem. If it does, though, I'll certainly do that up. I guess we'll find out soon.

[quote name='SDC']Oh no, they were on New (unopened, not-used) titles. I mean I wasn't sure if the promotion would apply to a game released DURING the promotion, like the new Fire Emblem. If it does, though, I'll certainly do that up. I guess we'll find out soon.[/quote]

Ahh, ok. Thanks for clarifying ;)

[quote name='waxHead']Ahh, ok. Thanks for clarifying ;)[/QUOTE]

Heh, well, unopened is kind of YMMV. I got the last copies of all three games I bought (OoE, Rhapsody, Disgaea) so they were all display copies. But at least they are in better condition than Gamestop's display copies. And the stickers peel off really easy.

[quote name='SDC']My rebate says it runs til the 24th, I guess I should update the OP. Valid on titles 29.99 and under, but I'm not sure if it'll work on new releases, and I'm also not sure if it is on literally ALL DS games 29.99 and under.[/QUOTE]

Hah, yeah, I just took a closer look at the thread title... It should work on new releases. My store had Coraline out on the front shelf with one of the yellow "___ After Rebate" stickers, with $9.99 printed in.

bread's done
Back