CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I went into the local FYe tonite and

seen Soul Caliber 2 and Spyhunter 2
both 39.99 with a Mail in rebate of 30.00 so both are 9.99 before tax

I picked up both and noticed that Spyhunter 2 was
marked down to 29.99 so i got it for 2.50 after tax

It's a FYE Rebate, limit of 2 per title per address.

Unfortunately you have to send in the UPC Codes from the pacakage (no photocpies accepted).

I think the offer ends sometime in Mid March.

I just got back from my FYE--got Soul Calibur 2 and Spy Hunter 2 for a total of $10 with the mail-in rebate--Spy Hunter 2 was actually 30 itself, so it was basically free. This is a sweet deal.

FYE is AWESOME! They've had Indiana Jones DVD for $25 after $25 Rebate and Scarface Limited edition set for $20 after a $30 MIR. They even email you to tell you that they've recieved the rebate.

Yeah FYE is great about rebates.. I also cashed in on the Indiana Jones and Scarface ones. They actually send their rebates too unlike some places *COUGH*Comp USA*COUGH*. Too bad SC2 for Xbox isnt at that price.. :(

How do you know of the rebates offered at FYE? Do you find them in the sales flyers, or the instore locations, or the websites?

Its a in store rebate thru Fye

rebate is mailed to Miami

I also took advantage of the Indiana Jones one so it was a steal for 28 bux. I missed the scarface one

[quote name='st0neface']It says MIR, which I took to mean Mail In Rebate[/quote]

Funny, I always thought that MIR was a Russian Space Station.

[quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='rygar']What's FYe?[/quote]

lol ...for your entertainment[/quote]
oh, wow, I've never even heard of this store. but I just checked out the website, and it looks like there is one in the local mall...go figure.

I really don't know, but assumed since the OP says PS2 specifically and nobody else mentions any of the other platforms in addition. If it includes Xbox I might ride over to a FYE this weekend and see if they have them. (The FYE at the mall close to me is buttsmall and never has any of these handouts.)

where do you get the rebate form I went to pick up a copy ant a dye in Defience OH and they had no clue what I was talking about. I'll be back around there Sunday afternoon if anyone has anymore info in the MIR. Thanks for your help.

i dont know what it is either, never seen it. can anyone pick me up a copy of soul calibur 2? i'll pay you 20 bux to buy and ship to me

fye is like a sam goody or a tower records. kinda overpriced, but a big selection. i've only seen them in malls. i checked out the deal on friday (3/12) and i picked up a copy of SC 2 for the ps2 and got a rebate form from the cashier. they only had 1 or 2 more copies left at the main place mall in santa ana, CA. oh yea, they have a bunch of free gum at the cashier stand too, lol! :)

bread's done
Back