FYE - Rock Revolution (Set) $10 After MIR. YMMV

KMunley

CAGiversary!
Was just in there today, didn't see this posted in the first 6 pages. Heard the game was awful, but for $10 to get the whole set can't be too bad. Sorry if this is a repost. Took a pic with my phone.

img00189200910121841.jpg

Still $20 too much. The drums are atrocious, and the game isn't much better (that's what's included in the bundle). Game should be $4.99 at Best Buy if you enjoy torturing yourself.

[quote name='JJSP']Still $20 too much. The drums are atrocious, and the game isn't much better (that's what's included in the bundle). Game should be $4.99 at Best Buy if you enjoy torturing yourself.[/QUOTE]

The Best Buy I work at has 5+ copies of RR each for 360, PS3, and DS, all priced at $5...we've had them at $5 for at least a month or two.
No one ever wants them. Ever. I feel so bad for Konami, they started this genre!

I picked up a game only copy at best buy for a buck 50. Still 1 dollar and 49 cents too much imo, but I figure if I ever break one of my ps3 cases I can just throw the game away and use it as an extra case

I actually bought it a couple weeks ago. Couldn't find it at Fry's, who has it cheaper, without a rebate. It'll cost you $59.99 and it's a $50 mail in rebate. The PS2 B1G1 rebate I had with them came with no problems. I've read that others in the FYE thread haven't had issues either.

wouldnt be able to pay me to take this steaming pile of dung.. bought it once and that was one time too many... hell i had to pay a fee after leaving the drums at the old apartment...

I posted this on the NE regional section, i've also seen another post about it someplace else in the FYE thread. it's hard to play a game that doesn't measure up to RB and GH especially when even the earlier version of both games can be bought near the same price and still get a better play through.

YMMV, check FYE at malls they tend to have better deals than actual FYE B&M off highways.

It's a good game for kids though who don't have friends who have GH or RB.

[quote name='shimrra74']Fantastic I want to punish my family back home so I am going to shipped them a couple of these for the wrong system.[/QUOTE]

...there is also this alternative. :applause:

[quote name='shimrra74']Fantastic I want to punish my family back home so I am going to shipped them a couple of these for the wrong system.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, as bad as this game is, you would punish them more by sending them copies for the RIGHT system so that they put the game in to play and then it breaks their spirit.

bread's done
Back