FYE - Spend $30, Get a coupon for $10 off

TimTucker

CAGiversary!
Saw signs behind the counter tonight for spend $30, get a $10 off coupon when I was at FYE tonight. Cashier said that it would be starting tomorrow.

Not sure when the $10 off will be valid or how long the deal will last, though.

Further clarification: cashier didn't say there would be any specific things you'd need to buy (and the signs looked like everything was included).

She did say that the total would probably need to be $30 before taxes, though (as a note, I did see some little devices made for opening up CDs for $0.50 -- might make a good filler).

Does it say if you have to buy something specific?
Also, and I probably know the answer to this, think I'd ever get someone to consider my using credit as spending $30? 'Cause I'm probably going to try to buy Riviera from them soon.

Hmmm, i was going to wait for a 15% off or the like sale at fye.com to buy a bunch of psp games, but this might be just as good a deal....

I was just at FYE and managed to drop about 30 dollars, so I asked if I could use the coupon on another purchase right then and there (since there wasn't any sign saying when the sale actually started). The cashier gave me a rude look and handed me the following coupon.

So it actually started in August, and you need a receipt of the previous purchase. Hopefully they'll allow scans of said receipt.

I just went out to FYE and bought Hot Shots for PSP for 39.99 with a $10 MIR, so i got this coupon along with it. I guess its not the most horrible deal.

bread's done
Back