FYE: Superman: Doomsday 7 dollars AR

Not to thread crap, but I just can't stand FYE rebates. However to those interested there are several great prices w/ rebates. Plus the coupon Paypal10 is good for $10 off $35 purchase when you pay with paypal...

I read the rebate form. Am I correct in seeing that I don't have to send in the UPS from the box? It can stay intact? :whistle2:D

[quote name='WebScud']I read the rebate form. Am I correct in seeing that I don't have to send in the UPS from the box? It can stay intact? :whistle2:D[/quote]

Yup - and then youll get a postcard saying your rebate was denied b/c there was no UPC b/c FYE rebates are notorious for pulling shit like that. Then youll call and they will say fax it in.

Great deal OP.

Now for those interested - this was definitely a pretty disappointing animated movie - I thought the facial art was pretty bad IMHO - and the director/writer tooooootally took liberties on the plot. =)

But yeah good deal

Ehh, got tempted and bought this at BB for $15 along with both Hellboy movies. No deal, but i had $25 RZ certs burning a hole in me pocket, yar

[quote name='Pookymeister']Ehh, got tempted and bought this at BB for $15 along with both Hellboy movies. No deal, but i had $25 RZ certs burning a hole in me pocket, yar[/QUOTE]

Did your superman come with an index card??

bread's done
Back