FYE Trade 3 get bonus 20%

stone1061

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Poster outside the store with new movie and games on it stated at the bottom:
Trade 3 games in and get 20% bonus credit.
On top of the usual 25% bonus for store credit that could be a pretty nice option.
Going back Friday to sign back up for regular Backstage pass since I canceled my vip after free trial was over.
40% off used dvds, cds, and BLU RAYS in a couple weeks makes me want to see what games I have sitting around that I don't play that I can trade towards some movies I probably won't watch. :)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216298 link to DVD thread that has posts of email coupons

Thanks for the headsup. I traded Sonic Rivals there when they had the brown bag sale, I ended up getting $6 instead of $4 or less I've been quoted, still hate to give up a game at that price, but at least it was something more.

I'm thinking of trading Halo 3 Limited Edtion, Lost Planet :ps3: and Buzz! Quiz TV, so I might take my games with me when I go to the mall this weekend.

I'm still using my free trial for the VIP Backstage pass, but I haven't heard of the regular backstage pass, what is that? I looked on the site quick and it looks like it is $25 a year? Do you still get all the same perks, but without the outside discounts, ie movies, food, etc.? I like the membership, but I don't want to pay $120 a year because I've only used it for FYE so far.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back