FYE Video Game Closeout. YMMV. 30% off games, accessories - 10% of systems.

Nemo_Hyde

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
One of several FYEs near me is getting completely out of video games. Shame too, they had the nicest and most well-informed employees.

Anyway, 30% of NEW games and accessories, old stuff isn't in the system at 30% off yet though. Systems are 10% off.

Man, I wish they would have put up a fight against EB/GS. Their competing deals got good at times but FYE never managed to get a good selection around here.

This was a strip-mall store with lots of space. The mall soters near me, AFAIK, are not celaring out video games.

Might be live at Coconuts, Stawberries, Sam Goody, etc and other sister stores of FYE.

Might be a good idea to wait for the PS3 price drop next week and get one for about 450 bucks and any rumored xbox360 drops. Where is your store located?

I can confirm it. One of the stores here(I'm in PA) is doing this as well. It's a mall store too, so that's not the deciding factor here. I really don't understand it myself, but whatever. I know the one here has already sold all their hardware, and basically any game worth owning.

There's one here in Illinois getting out of games too, as reported about a week ago.

I tried emailing FYE corporate regarding this to see if they would give me a list of the stores clearing out their games. All I got was a canned email reply and an 800 number...sigh. Guess we'll never know where all these stores are.

bread's done
Back