G I Joe

[quote name='mietha']Amazon dropped it to $21 this morning. Probably not going to get much better than that.[/QUOTE]
I would say so, this could be the last price drop for a while from amazon.

I have a feeling that GI Joe will the "new" release movie that everyone has cheap on Black Friday.

Unless I found a really great deal, I plan to roll the dice to see if I get a deal on Black Friday.

[quote name='hbk1313']I have a feeling that GI Joe will the "new" release movie that everyone has cheap on Black Friday.

Unless I found a really great deal, I plan to roll the dice to see if I get a deal on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably do the same... I didn't get a chance to see it in theaters so I might just hope to get it on Black Friday for 15-18 at most.

[quote name='guyver2077']ordered it today at amazon.. liked the movie.. better than tf2..

amazon order includes a digital comic[/QUOTE]
I thought I was the only one who thought TROC was better then ROTF.

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']I thought I was the only one who thought TROC was better then ROTF.[/QUOTE]

From a fanatical G1 Transformers fan, you couldn't be farther from the truth.

[quote name='bryan78']I know this is not the movie, this is the animated feature, but thought I'd give a heads up. If you pre-order G.I. Joe: Resolute DVD at Amazon.com for $13.99, you will get access to an exclusive, never before seen G.I. Joe: Resolute comic. They will send you an e-mail to download the comic once it ships. Releases on 11/3.

http://www.amazon.com/G-I-Joe-Artis...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1256953035&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

For those who haven't seen it... RESOLUTE is excellent.

Also, ROTF < ROC... and ROC was a mid-range action flick where they named characters after GI Joe characters. ;-)

I didn't hate GI Joe, but you had to do far worse to be ROTF crap-levels.

I just received an e-mail to download the G.I. Joe: Resolute comic and I thought I'd share.

Dear Amazon.com Movies & TV customer,

Congratulations! Because of your recent purchase from Amazon.com, you are receiving access to an exclusive never before seen downloadable G.I. Joe Resolute comic.

Legendary G.I. Joe writer Larry Hama returns with a limited series of action-packed, edge-of-your-seat adventures inspired by the new G.I. Joe: Resolute animated series! The fierce battle between G.I. Joe and Cobra has never been more intense – and the stakes have never been higher!

http://www.gijoemovie.com/amazon/flagg/resolut/bazooka/11309/

Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our web site.

This walmart i went to in Indianapolis had them for 13.99 for the Bluray. Best deal ever! And thanks to the previous poster. The comic is sweet.

Be careful when you buy the steelbook version of this from FYE. My copy did not come with code the digital copy. After checking IMDB and dvdtalk, I'm not the only one without a code either.

I've submitted a support form on Paramount's website. I'll see what they'll have to say about this.

PQ was pretty good but I was disappointed with the audio. Transformers 2 is definitely a better disc.

[quote name='bryan78']I know this is not the movie, this is the animated feature, but thought I'd give a heads up. If you pre-order G.I. Joe: Resolute DVD at Amazon.com for $13.99, you will get access to an exclusive, never before seen G.I. Joe: Resolute comic. They will send you an e-mail to download the comic once it ships. Releases on 11/3.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

FYI Wal-Mart is still selling the Transformers 2 BR for $20 so if you can't get GI Joe this week, you'll still have time to get it at another time.

[quote name='bryan78']I just received an e-mail to download the G.I. Joe: Resolute comic and I thought I'd share.

Dear Amazon.com Movies & TV customer,

Congratulations! Because of your recent purchase from Amazon.com, you are receiving access to an exclusive never before seen downloadable G.I. Joe Resolute comic.

Legendary G.I. Joe writer Larry Hama returns with a limited series of action-packed, edge-of-your-seat adventures inspired by the new G.I. Joe: Resolute animated series! The fierce battle between G.I. Joe and Cobra has never been more intense – and the stakes have never been higher!

http://www.gijoemovie.com/amazon/flagg/resolut/bazooka/11309/

Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our web site.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. :)

[quote name='Over easy']Be careful when you buy the steelbook version of this from FYE. My copy did not come with code the digital copy. After checking IMDB and dvdtalk, I'm not the only one without a code either.

I've submitted a support form on Paramount's website. I'll see what they'll have to say about this.[/QUOTE]

The steelbook is just for the regular dvd correct?

bread's done
Back