G4 TV Problems

unicron129

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Does anyone know where the G4 on Demand stuff was moved to? I have Comcast, but I don't have the G4 channel and it just disappeared from On Demand.

[quote name='Mattte']Chances are if you don't get the channel you won't get the On Demand stuff[/quote]

Actually I get it, and I don't have the channel.

Hate to sound repetitive, but G4 has gone down the crapper and it wasn't even that great to start with so I could care less.

I read an interview with one of the leaders at G4. He said that their highest rated show is Cops. He said something like (paraphrasing), "we're able to bring you AOTS and Xplay, because of shows like Cops and Cheaters". G4 just wouldn't be profitable without them, unfortunately.

comcast on demand has fallen to pieces of late. none of the shit that was on it is anymore and they moved alot of shit around so you have to freakin hunt for things. not to mention alot of times they dont update the on demand sections regularly. and apparently they can take control of your tv this happened to me recently when they were doing some kind of ebs dealy. whatever they did it actually messed up something i was recording so that another channel alltogether was recorded under the other shows name.

bread's done
Back