G4 - Who's The Hottest Host?

Morgan Webb just isn't my kind of chick I guess... Oh and G4 sucks.

[quote name='Gabers']Layla is the only thing that will keep me on the channel for more than a minute.[/quote]

[quote name='Rodimus']It must be her looks cause I can never understand a damn word she says.

Tits n' ass > Pronunciation.[/quote]

Layla Keighley pretty much because of above. lol

Olivia Munn!! She has the rare quality of being both incredibly sexy and very cute at the same time. Most girls are one or the other.

[quote name='SkaGoblin']I agree, I always consider G4 the bastard child of Spike and MTV. I feel especially sorry for the female gamers, because all they have is Kevin (mega-douche) and Adam (a bit doughy and a bit aggressive, but I hear he's ok when he's not snorting coke)[/quote]

Really? Adam's a coke-head? Please continue, kind Sir; we are intrigued...

[quote name='olde_english']Really? Adam's a coke-head? Please continue, kind Sir; we are intrigued...[/quote]

Just old rumors, I have absolutely nothing to confirm that. But look at the guy....

1. Olivia Munn
2. Layla Kayleigh
3. Morgan Webb

and although she is not a host, I like me some Anna David too.

[quote name='bardockkun']Everyone on that channel makes me ashamed to call myself a gamer...[/quote]
^ Agreed. Especially X-Play - their reviews make no sense and the "jokes" suck.

Although I must admit Kristin Holt is kinda pretty....she puts a really really bad name on female gamers. She makes them all seem like ditsy idiots without a brain...
I have more respect for Morgan Webb though (probably more than even Adam Sessler...does he even know what he's saying half the time?). She's really the only person on that channel who actually knows what she's talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='micro44']and although she is not a host, I like me some Anna David too.[/quote]

I'd say her for looks, but other than that ehh... seems like she'd be a train wreck somehow.

It seems like all of these women have zero passion for the stuff they report so who cares? It's obvious they'd take a better gig in a heartbeat. I'd rather have the opposite hot or not (being hot and interested in games doesn't have to be mutually exclusive, btw).

Olivia is the cutest and has the best/most gf friendly attitude. However.....she has done some stuff like talking about pissing herself that is pretty disgusting and can ruin her looks and attitude IMO. If she was still around I would vote for the girl that cohosted(with another girl)that old show with the Gametrailers.com host back in the day. Think her name might have been Kat. She had tattoos and spiky hair.

Edit - Hah found it. Her name wasnt Kat. Heres a pic of her and the other cohost. Both were hotties and actually knew a decent amount about games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Onsetlauraandtina1.jpg
http://www.g4rewind.com/videos/thumbnails/g4tvcom_girlgamers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have to go with Morgan as she is one of the original TechTv'ers. Everyone else is there for T&A.

On a side note, I recently tuned in (for some E3 coverage) and noticed that it is taking baby steps to actually getting better. I noticed a gaming turney (no really) one night and code monkeys is pretty funny.

All in all, I think the network could get back some of the glory of TechTv (you know add more gaming and tech content like the stuff over at revision3) but there probably isn't much a TV market for that type of thing.

Just a thought......and ZEWONE you're my fucking hero ;)

Laura Foy was always my favorite but she's moved on to other things.

[quote name='naes']Adam Sessler.[/quote]

Given the options currently on-air, this is probably a fair choice.

pics or it didn't happen

no really post pics of the hosts I forget who they all are!

I guess it's not G4's fault that they are so...g4 it's the audience and the majority of gamer's in the states...bastards...

[quote name='MSI Magus']Olivia is the cutest and has the best/most gf friendly attitude. However.....she has done some stuff like talking about pissing herself that is pretty disgusting and can ruin her looks and attitude IMO. If she was still around I would vote for the girl that cohosted(with another girl)that old show with the Gametrailers.com host back in the day. Think her name might have been Kat. She had tattoos and spiky hair.

Edit - Hah found it. Her name wasnt Kat. Heres a pic of her and the other cohost. Both were hotties and actually knew a decent amount about games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Onsetlauraandtina1.jpg
http://www.g4rewind.com/videos/thumbnails/g4tvcom_girlgamers.jpg[/quote]

That Tina Wood and Laura Fey. They are now on the Microsoft Channel 10 video podcast. Laura was cool but Tina was the only one of the two I was attracted to.

[quote name='micro44']1. Olivia Munn
2. Layla Kayleigh
3. Morgan Webb...[/quote]
QFT. Olivia Munn is hAwt. Layla Kayleigh is hAwt with a sexy accent. I think Morgan Webb is really pretty...

bread's done
Back