G4's Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition Sweepstakes

FreeStuffFan85

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Didn't see this posted anywhere:

http://g4tv.com/games/ps3/57025/unc...harted-2-among-thieves-sweepstakes/index.html

The prize is the Fortune Hunter Edition of the game. Comes with:

*Uncharted 2 disc
*An exact replica (15”) of the in-game Phurba Dagger artifact
*Official UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves branded artifact stand
*Special collectible shipping container “Book” signed by Naughty Dog
*The Official Brady Games Guide to UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves
*Downloadable content including Revenge Booster, Currency Multiplayer, Gold Weapons and “Navarro”, “Baseball Shirt Drake” and “Pirate from UDF” multiplayer skins.

That's a LOT of nice stuff. :D

They are giving away FIVE copies of the game! :applause:

Contest ends September 29th at Noon (Pacific time). One entry per person and entrants must be 18 or older.

Winners will be announced on September 30th.

Good luck to everyone. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='johnnyrocker360']sweet entered as well. looks like there are 5 grand prizes to be won so that's pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks. I just checked the rules on my other internet browser (Firefox because IE was acting up :lol:) and noticed that five copies were mentioned in the rules. The first post has been updated. ;)

Entered! Thanks to FreeStuffFan85 for the OP. *bow*

This game makes me really want to buy a new tv... Hope I win!
*crosses fingers*

Entered. Really hope to get the limited edition of uncharted 2 somehow since they are not selling it in stores and they only made 200 of these.

I'd probably have a better chance of being abducted by an Alien than winning something from a place with as wide of an audience as G4, but whatever. I'm in.

Thanks OP.

Thanks. I entered. Been waiting to see when they'd give away copies other than by the multiplayer beta like they said they would. They should also be giving away some at the public demo... I don't remember when that starts. I thought it was the 29th, but that's a Tuesday.

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']so did they announce the winners for this or what?[/QUOTE]

The rules said winners would be picked on or around September 30th. So if G4 still hasn't picked the five winners, I'd hope the lucky five get their emails by Monday next week. It would be really nice if a CAGer won one of those. :D

bread's done
Back