Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove $9.96 @ Amazon

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove $9.96

gabrielles-ghostly-groove-nintendo-3ds1-449x400.jpg

Lowest price I've seen in awhile, and just dropped in price earlier.

Pm to Walmart,

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gabrielle-s-Ghostly-Groove-Nintendo-3DS/16663165

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't resist for $10. At the very worst I'll play it and trade/resell. Haven't played a rhythm game in a while so this will fit the bill.

It looks good, the character and writing is charming, and the touch controls work great. There are 2 big things holding this from being up there with the greats, it's super easy, and all the songs are forgettable, not bad, but there's only  1 or 2 that are a little catchy. Songs are also short, but since they're not that great it sort of works okay I guess.

Worth the investment if you're interested, also there was a WiiWare dancing game for $5 (Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove: Monster Mix) which I'd give the same assessment. Basically if you willing to put up with so-so gameplay to experience this games charm it's worth it, if all you care about is the gameplay and the characters don't interest you give it a pass. So get it if you like cute things, pass if you don't like cute things.  A great games for kids.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this. Picked one up -- it had been on my wishlist forever. Looks like something everyone in my family could enjoy.

I wonder if this will hit around $5 sometime. I'd like to get it, but I'm not sure how much it's worth, and I've already spent so much from Black Friday till now.

I ordered it earlier but this goes straight to shelf.  I youtubed a few gameplay videos and can not imagine that this game  is worth anyone's time when there are so many better game available...  I would rather go back and play elite beat agents again than this... gameplay just seem so *yawn*.

bread's done
Back