galaxy gear 150 today only at best buy

Saw this earlier.   To be honest I think my pebble is better than this and lasts longer than the Gear.   I am pretty sure the gear 2 is around the corner and BB knows it.  I tried out the gear at bb a few months back and it feels very bulky. 

Someone at work got one and it doesn't seem that bad. One thing holding me back was the price till I saw this. Now its like you said it seems like the gear 2 is around the corner. I'm wanting the new pebble with the metal/leather wrist strap. Right now the cost is what's keeping me from it. I do plan on getting one by the end of the year.

However anyone wanting a gear and doesn't want to hold off and see if the gear 2 is announced this is a hell of a deal. That's why I thought I would post it. I'm trying to talk myself out of it. I will be needing a new graphics card soon and that money can go on it. That's how I'm talking myself out of it.

Well I would want to have some sort of screen protector for it...yeah I know they don't make an otterbox for it, but there have been times that I have nearly bumped my Pebble because I am not use to wearing a watch.

I'm used to a watch and bump it all the time. I never gave that a thought. I also have a tendency to drop them at times. Maybe its better I don't get a smart watch until a military grade one comes out.

Very tempting. I can't imagine the Gear 2 will be much different to be honest. Not to mention the potential this watch has once rooted and running one of the ROMs I saw on XDA that really adds a ton of nice features.

To be honest, if they get rid of the wrist strap camera in the GG2, it might make things cheaper and easier to replace the strap.  I hate the strap.

bread's done
Back