Galaxy Quest [Blu-Ray] - $11.99 @ Amazon.com or $9.99 @ Best Buy

Lol, this keeps happening where we think we found a good deal on Amazon and then it turns out BB had it for $10 anyways.

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, this keeps happening where we think we found a good deal on Amazon and then it turns out BB had it for $10 anyways.[/QUOTE]
That's why I've been checking before buying any blu's lately lol. But if BB doesn't have instock for store pickup it's nice to have the thread because with prime versus paying for slow BB shipping; the deal works out about even cost but amazon wins on shipping speed. Like with Sleepy Hollow yesterday I actually went with amazon when you posted because even though BB was cheaper they had none in the stores around me and my wifes been wanting it lol.

Even though best buy is cheaper, I do think that Amazon.com is the better deal for me.
Bought a copy this morning from Amazon.

Picked one up of 2 available at my local Best Buy. Price initially rang up $17.99, so one might need to take the same quick little detour I did to customer service to price-match it to the web site. Thanks OP.

[quote name='shrike4242']I picked this up on release. Nice upgrade from the DVD.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I payed around $17 or $18 for it though. Still a great movie, I met some of the actors in this a few months ago at a wizard world convention.

Got if off amazon since there are no BB's around me that have it in stock. Strange how I checked 2 different zipcodes that are 500 miles apart and there's still nothing.

Amazon dropped it to 11.49 the did the same with the prestige right before dropping it down to match BB at 9.99 so it may also drop, i think I will try and hold off till tomorrow and see what happens. By Grabthars Hammer, my love for this movie could never be avenged!

[quote name='ssjmichael']Really under-appreciated movie in my opinion. I thought the cast, story, and humor were all great.[/QUOTE]

Eerie, I was coming in to say the same. I haven't seen the film in years, but out of the blue started thinking about it. Eerie, again.

Picked up a copy at my local BB store this morning. Scanned at $17.99 though and had to get a price adjustment at customer service.

[quote name='AdvOfJet']Picked up a copy at my local BB store this morning. Scanned at $17.99 though and had to get a price adjustment at customer service.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me today.

It's great when the cashiers look at you like your trying to steal from their grandmothers when you tell them it's cheaper on the site.

:roll:

Thanks for the heads up. I've always loved this movie.

Heading to Best Buy tomorrow to pick up some of the games with the @gamer coupons, so it all works out in the end.

[quote name='manthing']Same thing happened to me today.

It's great when the cashiers look at you like your trying to steal from their grandmothers when you tell them it's cheaper on the site.

:roll:[/QUOTE]

I guess my store has gotten used to me with this as they never give me any issues anymore. I always have the best buy web site pulled on on my phone and they just look and verify the SKU then make the change.

bread's done
Back