GalCiv I: Ultimate Edition for 99¢ on Impulse

Sweet post, but why the **** can't we check out with PayPal after using a coupon????

EDIT: Also, I wish that I could just have it on GOG... stupid Stardock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a big fan of the second one, so I just bought it as soon as I read this. Thanks alot for posting this!

[quote name='superbloogle']Sweet post, but why the **** can't we check out with PayPal after using a coupon????[/QUOTE]

Yeah that bothered me too. Oh well...

I already have the second one, but went ahead and bought this one too. For a $1 I had nothing to lose. Thanks OP! :applause:

I got both of these for ~$5 on a Circuit City clearance a couple of years ago and couldn't figure out for the life of me how to play them. Not a knock on the games, which have a loyal hardcore following. Just saying that it's got a steep learning curve.

Had to jump on it. Not many things you can get for a buck any more. If it entertains for 15 mins, it was worth it!

[quote name='cheapo72']Thanks, OP.
Sneaky Stardock actually charged me $1.00.

Better be worth that extra cent. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It is. Like DirkBelig said, there's a steep learning curve...but it's a fantastic strategy game.

totally worth it, game was pretty good, and to anyone out there who figures they will just obtain it some other way, know this, after so long in game with an illegitimate copy, the game tells you that you are using one and ends on you. Really sucks because it waits till you've put a few hours in to do so, but pretty genius to say fuck you to pirates, lol.

Long story short, if you have any intention to play this game ever, spend the $1.

EDIT:
[quote name='superbloogle']Sweet post, but why the **** can't we check out with PayPal after using a coupon????[/QUOTE]

Just use the paypal plug-in and generate a credit card number.

[quote name='Diad']Had to jump on it. Not many things you can get for a buck any more. If it entertains for 15 mins, it was worth it![/QUOTE]

lol isn't that the truth. I may give some away as gifts or something :p

[quote name='Diad']Had to jump on it. Not many things you can get for a buck any more. If it entertains for 15 mins, it was worth it![/QUOTE]

Between impulse and the McDonald's dollar menu I am set.

bread's done
Back