Game boxes

Angel.Sofiel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I am curious if anyone knows of a good place to buy video game boxes at. I know ebay has some, as does CAG occasionally, but are these the only places? Where else?

You can find some on the buying/selling section and digitpress.com, they have a stickied thread there dedicated for people listing their loose boxes/manuals but I believe you have to be registered at least ten days before that part of the forum is able to be accessed though.

There are also a few sites that sell boxes and manuals but at the moment I don't remember the exact addresses for them

If you can get 'in' with some of your local Blockbuster employees, you might be able to score some boxes from them for cheap or free, since they usually just toss out the extra cases after putting the display boxes up on the shelf.

Although, that is a HUGE YMMV, as it would seem that BBV(blockbuster video) is more content to simply let the cases get dumpstered, much like GS is content to allow guides to be tossed away.

So, get friendly with some of your local BBV employees and you may score a bagload of cases. The only ones they told me they couldn't give away at the time, were GC cases, for whatever reason.

Best of luck.....

bread's done
Back