Game Boy Final Fantasy Adventure/Legend series auctions

[quote name='nachzeher']Very nice. I've been looking for a complete FFA for awhile now.[/quote]

You are not the only one. :twisted:

masha, is that first bid yours? You'll be the second person on the boards i 'll compete at an auction with then. First was zion, but he graciously gave that up to me. Such a nice guy.

[quote name='nachzeher']masha, is that first bid yours?[/quote]

Nope, I only bid at the end. Ina the last 25 sec. Why do people bid first?! It's a mystery to me. :D

[quote name='nachzeher']masha, is that first bid yours? You'll be the second person on the boards i 'll compete at an auction with then. First was zion, but he graciously gave that up to me. Such a nice guy.[/quote]

I'm an opposite to zion :hot:. I'm such an ass..e. O:)

I hope Op doesn't mind us crapping in here.

At least he knows there are gonna be two people bidding. Unless I find a way to bring down your computer an hour before the auction ends. :cool:

[quote name='nachzeher']At least he knows there are gonna be two people bidding. Unless I find a way to bring down your computer an hour before the auction ends. :cool:[/quote]

Or maybe you should make that three nachzeher! :lol: It's on!

Except I don't really care for FF, so I won't be bidding. This was just my free bump! ;)

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='nachzeher']At least he knows there are gonna be two people bidding. Unless I find a way to bring down your computer an hour before the auction ends. :cool:[/quote]

Except I don't really care for FF, so I won't be bidding. This was just my free bump! ;)[/quote]

I'm gonna regret this but.... FFA was the game that Sword of Mana was a remake of. Not a traditional FF, but the first instalment of the Seiken Densetsu series.

FF Legends were actually the SaGa games. Square put FF on the games to bank in on the success of FF1.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='nachzeher']At least he knows there are gonna be two people bidding. Unless I find a way to bring down your computer an hour before the auction ends. :cool:[/quote]

Except I don't really care for FF, so I won't be bidding. This was just my free bump! ;)[/quote]

I'm gonna regret this but.... FFA was the game that Sword of Mana was a remake of. Not a traditional FF, but the first instalment of the Seiken Densetsu series.

FF Legends were actually the SaGa games. Square put FF on the games to bank in on the success of FF1.[/quote]

In that case....

I'm still not going to bid! ;)

[quote name='nachzeher']Good. One less computer to crash. Hmm... let's see hack/trojan/worm. Pick your poison masha. :lol:[/quote]

That's exactly why I am not bidding! My PC has had enough of those! Okay, actually, I've never had any. In any case, good luck to both of you. I'm going to bed!

[quote name='nachzeher']At least he knows there are gonna be two people bidding. Unless I find a way to bring down your computer an hour before the auction ends. :cool:[/quote]

You have a better chance to win the auction, then bringing my comp down. Good luck on both! :p

You can try trojan, Pick one here :arrow: http://www.trojancondoms.com/

[quote name='masha'][quote name='nachzeher']At least he knows there are gonna be two people bidding. Unless I find a way to bring down your computer an hour before the auction ends. :cool:[/quote]

You have a better chance to win the auction, then bring my comp down. Good luck on both! :p

You can try trojan, Pick one here :arrow: http://www.trojancondoms.com/[/quote]

:rofl:

Alright no more off topic stuff. Leave the poor man to hawk his auctions.

[quote name='xenoman80']dam it wheres the link[/quote]

Works for me, anyone else have a prob?

Good to see all the traffic on this thread!

i knoe sword of mana is a remake of ffa but does anyone know what the differences are?...is it worth getting it if i already have som?..thanks

bread's done
Back