Game boy micro for $69.99 canadian

Thedarkhorse

CAG Veteran
the game boy micro is available at futureshop for the price of $69.99 canadian ($60 lower than retail value) anyone can order online here
p.s i know this maybe should go in regional/international videogame deals but since its available to everyone via web i thought id post it here

Update:i may be wrong about american customers being able to purchase this (or at least get it shipped to america)

Is it available to anyone? I thought Future Shop didn't allow US customers to order there.

I just checked the site and I indeed don't see any place for US customers to buy, am I missing something?

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']Is it available to anyone? I thought Future Shop didn't allow US customers to order there.

I just checked the site and I indeed don't see any place for US customers to buy, am I missing something?[/quote]
i was under the impression that it was availible to anyone but i may be wrong. if so sorry for the screw up. it may just be that they do not ship to america and you have to get it shipped by someone you know/another company

[quote name='"Future Shop Website"']
Delivery areas

For your convenience, we deliver anywhere in Canada. To make sure that orders being sent to PO boxes and rural route addresses get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emeregency number with your order. We are currently unable to accept or ship orders outside of Canada.
[/quote]

So, no lol

bread's done
Back