Game Boy SP-pearl white limited edition

neocisco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
313 (100%)
CC will be selling a pearl white limited edition Game Boy SP over Thanksgiving weekend only. This is exclusive to CC only. Allegedly, some stores put it out early. You might be able to find it before they pull it but it is seriously YMMV. Friday, 11/26 is when these will be out for sale. I haven't seen it yet but I will try to post a picture before it goes on sale.

[quote name='alongx']Oh well, another cool DS that I won't get, since I already have a boring old silver one.[/quote]

????? :shock: DS????? You mean SP right?

omg! pearl white was the color i was holding out for! now i'll have to buy a sp......but, what if they come out with atomic purple later?

[quote name='Kuma']i believe that is the same one that was sold in Japan as the "Final Fantasy Tactics Advance edition"[/quote]

Yeah, it's the one I caved in and bought last year before the system came out in the US. I was actually hoping to sell it now since I got the NES one over the summer, and was hoping to recoup a lot of what I spent on it since it was a LE color.

Ah, well, so much for that... :p

I work at Circuit City In Harvey,LA. We got them in a few days ago but the system wont let us ring them up until the 26th.It comes with Metroid:Zero Mission for $99.99. I hope this clears things up a bit.

this is like the green xbox-people already own one, but have to run out snd buy the "new" one and waste money. nothing specail about it. hell, you can buy a mod case for it instead for about 15 and swap guts, not that hard.

[quote name='twiztidjester']I work at Circuit City In Harvey,LA. We got them in a few days ago but the system wont let us ring them up until the 26th.It comes with Metroid:Zero Mission for $99.99. I hope this clears things up a bit.[/quote]

HOLY SHIT, even better news. I was actually thinking of dropping ~$500 at Lik-Sang for the FFT bundle. Thank you Nintendo for bringing it stateside.

[quote name='CD'][quote name='Kuma']i believe that is the same one that was sold in Japan as the "Final Fantasy Tactics Advance edition"[/quote]

Yeah, it's the one I caved in and bought last year before the system came out in the US. I was actually hoping to sell it now since I got the NES one over the summer, and was hoping to recoup a lot of what I spent on it since it was a LE color.

Ah, well, so much for that... :p[/quote]

You still have time, E-bay it and they will come....

bread's done
Back