Game Cases (with Artwork & Manual)
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo Gamecube
- Xbox 360
- Xbox
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo 3DS
- Playstation 3

Accessories (Cords, Controllers, Attachments, Bundle Accessories, Covers, AR Cards, etc.)
Posters
Collectibles (Patches, TShirts, Promos, Keychains, Lanyards, Promo Books)
Art Books
Magazines
Strategy Guides
Console Boxes & Manuals
Artwork
Manuals

Here are some lists:

Game Cases Only (Cases include Artwork & Manuals for specific game):

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-8VRTRgEVJfMlYwdV92a3lpUE0

Artwork, Manuals, Complete Games, & Slipcovers:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-8VRTRgEVJfTU5RZW0xWWw4MVk

Here's my collection:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/album.php?u=350429

***** IF YOU FIND AN ITEM YOU WANT PLEASE PM ME, AND INCLUDE YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL, I WILL SEND AN INVOICE, AND ITEM WILL SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS*****

***** IF YOU WANT TO INQUIRE ABOUT AN ITEM NOT LISTED, PLEASE PM ME, I HAVE OVER 5,000 ITEMS*****

Prices:
Cases $4 (or 3 for $10
Artwork $2 (or 3 for $5)
Manuals $2 (or 3 for $5)

Shipping Prices
* Prices are for individual items, any additional items will be added to shipment cost, based off of weight.

- Artwork ~ $.90 (order 10 or more shipping is free)
- Manuals ~ $.95 (order 15 or more shipping is free)
- Cases & Games ~ $1.64 (order 20 or more shipping is free)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's a very good idea to make a trade LIST and not include a LIST. There are some huge collections here in the trading forum, I think you're fine.

Question:

At one point in time did you or a family member work for Gamestop?

Also do you find it worthwhile to part out manuals, slip covers, and cover art? With a few exceptions I would find that EXTREMELY tedious and not a good use of my time.

Nice collection though. I don't think I'd have the patience to try and create so many listings on small value items

No, Ive never worked for Gamestop, and nor has my family. I buy drop shipments, and buy and sell.

My system isnt to part things out. I keep artwork and manuals separate until I get a set, and then I will put them in a case. If I come across the game, then I make it a complete game.

As far as the console boxes, and manuals, it is smarter to piece them out. People throw away one or the other, very rarely both so they sell faster, and you'd be surprised how much they sell for.

And you'd be surprised on the sales I make, you can say small value items, but my entire inventory is retail priced at approximately $15,500 on the low side, and it is a constant flow. Right now I average sales over $2000 a month which is what led me to wanting to open an online store. I know it isn't feasible to open an actual location because my income to expense ratio would narrow too much to maintain a successful business, so online is the best option and provides for a worldwide customer pool.

The photos are just proof of the collection. As stated before a list would take pages upon pages. It really works better for someone to make a specific request and me to respond with yes or no...

DoubleEcksZero

A drop shipment can be defined a few ways. In this instance its where a retailer (gamestop, walmart, kmart, target, etc) sends returns back to the manufacturer.... and then a wholesaler, distributor, or second tier seller (a mom & pop shop) then buys a bulk quantity (a bunch of miscellaneous items) and places them for sale again.

Hm I left a reply in your other thread but it disappeared. I do a similar thing as you, I have more games, broken system and parts and pieces (So many Wavebirds and not enough receivers!) and less manuals, boxes, etc. I just bought ~3,000 disc/cart only games from a game shop going out of business. Most are worth less than $10 so it wouldn't make sense to spend $2.50 on a case/manual for it but would you do discounts for bulk buys of a few hundred?

Also what do you charge for the console boxes, complete with manual, inserts, etc? I normally get TONS during the summer from yard sales and such but I ran out over 6 weeks ago.

ferant316

I would consider discounts on bulk buys depending on the number your purchased. I would need a list of what you're looking for. I'll PM you my email address.

As for console boxes, it depends on the gaming system, as I'm sure you are aware, I could sell you all my boxes in bulk, or sell you them individually. It sounds like you are a re-seller like me so the sale of the boxes would be somewhat difficult to accomplish.

I'll be posting a list of what I have as far as game cases go. Condition of all my cases range from good (G) to very good (VG) to Like New (LN)

G - Some wear on the artwork, a bend in the manual, some little scratches on the case
VG - A minor scratch on the case
LN - No wear at all

Hey Everyone,

Here are the lists so many of you have been asking for:

Game Cases Only (Cases include Artwork & Manuals for specific game):

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-8VRTRgEVJfMlYwdV92a3lpUE0

Artwork, Manuals, Complete Games, & Slipcovers

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-8VRTRgEVJfTU5RZW0xWWw4MVk

***** IF YOU SEE AN ITEM YOU WANT ON EITHER LIST, PLEASE PM, AND INCLUDE THE NAME OF THE ITEM AND YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL. I WILL SEND A PAYPAL INVOICE, AND THE ITEM WILL SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS****

Prices:
Cases $4 (or 3 for $10
Artwork $2 (or 3 for $5)
Manuals $2 (or 3 for $5)

Shipping Prices
* Prices are for individual items, any additional items will be added to shipment cost, based off of weight.

- Artwork ~ $.90 (order 10 or more shipping is free)
- Manuals ~ $.95 (order 15 or more shipping is free)
- Cases & Games ~ $1.64 (order 20 or more shipping is free)

bread's done
Back