Game Collections?

nneace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I have been away for a while, and noticed that the site added the ability to add our collections under our profiles. I just put all mine up on backloggery.com, and was just wondering who has posted their collections on CAG? I would like to type mine in, but it would take a while. Thoughts?

welcome back.

i think adding wish list and collection makes you eligible for contests. i think the wish list is more useful and lets me track what i really want to buy and play without wasting funds on 'every good deal under the sun.'

adding your collection is actually very user friendly. it self prompts and is console and edition specific.

Can you export your collection from there? Even if you can't there we may be able to auto-import it anyway.

I am a teacher, and one of the first things we were told while getting our credential was steal the good stuff. Bacloggery has this cool feature where it will suggest a game to play. Could we get that included here Cheapy?

The home system version of the Neo Geo arcade system. Here's a picture of my system.

1269567552.jpg

[quote name='nneace']How hard was that to find?[/QUOTE]

It's very hard to find unless you want to pay for it. The price will range from 200 to 300 dollars.

bread's done
Back